Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good deal on a waggy

LINK

1990 jeep grand wagoneer--miles 66,500 in excellent condition, all service records
    very good paint black with cream interior, everything works inquire at cheryl@thegreekgardener.com
    priced to sell $12,500 pic to come
    that person is smokin some good shit
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

my grandfather sold his mint 87 waggy with under 60,000 to my step dad for 3grand. think he only did it though cuz he wanted it to stay in the family.
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

lol "proced to sell"

I emailed her and asked if it was a misprint, and she told me no.

good luck with that sale
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

HA! That is nothing. Wagoneers usually go for 10-20k. This is not surprising in the least bit. You would be amazed at the underground following Grand Wagoneers have. Some lady came into my father's shop once and wanted 15000 worth of work to her, she didn't care, she wanted that thing to be as mint as the day it rolled off the assembly line.

The last one I saw for sale around here that was in good condition was going for 10k even. Also remember, these vehicles retailed for 45,000+
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Comment

Hey man, Grand Wagoneers were luxury vehicles. Leather seats, power EVERYTHING.

Thank god we only paid like $300 for my wagoneer. Duarte just wanted to get rid of it.
            Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 08-11-2009, 08:44 PM.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              Hey man, Grand Wagoneers were luxury vehicles. Leather seats, power EVERYTHING.

Thank god we only paid like $300 for my wagoneer. Duarte just wanted to get rid of it.
              duarte is a stupid fongoul name.

Comment

Working...
              X