Hey ya SIS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ya SIS!

Been gone for awhile. Really busy working on stuff. Thought Id drop in a say hello! Been working on getting a new job... got a call this morning! I got the job pending the background check goes thru which Im not worried about. Suppose to start on the 7th. Ill probably be in Iraq and Afghanistan by the end of the year working now bringing in the the big dollars! Then HMC will rule the world.

kthxbai
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

?? wut ??

details plz
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Sweet man. What is the job?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Pro Bad Ass

for all those wondering
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

The 7th as in Sept or 3 days ago?
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Sup Cody.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

HI cody

Long time no talk too...

pro bad ass brings the lawls
              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

yes per William the job description is professional bad ass! and I am scheduled to start the 7th of September.

I will actually be working for AAI Textron Services which is the company that makes all the UAVs for the Marine Corp and Army. They also make the Bell Helos that the Marine Corp has. I will be a FSR (Field Service Rep) for them. Ill be attached to Marine Corp units working on a brand new system they are working on.. Ill be flying and convoying around Iraq and Afgan with a laptop that has antennas to intercept all video feeds from the UAVs and I will be working on that system.

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                  yes per William the job description is professional bad ass! and I am scheduled to start the 7th of September.

I will actually be working for AAI Textron Services which is the company that makes all the UAVs for the Marine Corp and Army. They also make the Bell Helos that the Marine Corp has. I will be a FSR (Field Service Rep) for them. Ill be attached to Marine Corp units working on a brand new system they are working on.. Ill be flying and convoying around Iraq and Afgan with a laptop that has antennas to intercept all video feeds from the UAVs and I will be working on that system.
                  btw my phone charger is MIA so ill have to call you back when im back in CT later d00d, lol....my bad
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

That is quite badass. How did you land that one, through the military or the private company itself?
                    sigpic

Comment

HAI CODY

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        That is quite badass. How did you land that one, through the military or the private company itself?
                        I spoke with them back in 2005, but due to the Military I was not able to take the job at the time. Then one day I was like man I need money, so I sent them my Resume, they called, I interviewed, they realized I was awesome, then they sent me a job offer, and I accepted cuz im a bad ass

Comment

that is friggen awesome cody. congratulations

Comment

I spoke with them back in 2005, but due to the Military I was not able to take the job at the time. Then one day I was like man I need money, so I sent them my Resume, they called, I interviewed, they realized I was awesome, then they sent me a job offer, and I accepted cuz im a bad ass
                            That is awesome. Good luck and stay safe.
                            sigpic

Comment

HEY HEY HEY

Good luck with the job man
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                              X