Rape in New Milford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
    does that make you a druggy/pot head/rapist by association?
    i stopped hanging with them about a year ago, and know them from school and i have some friends down in willow
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

wait wait wait...
      So you came on sis to tell us a report on the news that we could all either view on the television, or not give a rats ass about...
      Then you say you hope he was a pot head, because a drug that is known for making people more docile would instead turn this one kid into a rapist.
      Maybe instead of going big, you should just go home.
      Idiot.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

in know the kid personally, i didn't say "i hope he was a pot head", he was breaking into the house and realized someone was home

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

it was on the local news for my area

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Being a pot head has nothing to do with robbery/ rape. Your friends are retarded period. If you knew the girl personally that would be one thing to post but no you posted about some of your stupid friends. In the last to years there was 787000 rapes in america so it is not like it is uncommon to happen.

Now PLEASE PLEASE for the love of god use spell check and better grammar.
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              Being a pot head has nothing to do with robbery/ rape. Your friends are retarded period. If you knew the girl personally that would be one thing to post but no you posted about some of your stupid friends. In the last to years there was 787000 rapes in america so it is not like it is uncommon to happen.

Now PLEASE PLEASE for the love of god go home
              ficksed

Comment

yea... cause i hear about 15 year old kids raping adults every day

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Regardless, You find it fascinating enough to tell all your offroad buddies? What the fuck is wrong with you kid? Rape isn't fascinating. You're a disgusting human being.

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
                    yea... cause i hear about 15 year old kids raping adults every day
                    That was my point....You dont hear that very often. Regardless of whether he was a pothead or not, anybody could have broken into a house or raped someone. So, all the pothead/druggie business aside i thought it was interesting because it was a 15yr old rapping a 25yr old.
                    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

did i ever say i thought rape is fascinating, i posted in the shananigans forum so people could read it if they wanted to

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                        That was my point....You dont hear that very often. Regardless of whether he was a pothead or not, anybody could have broken into a house or raped someone. So, all the pothead/druggie business aside i thought it was interesting because it was a 15yr old rapping a 25yr old.
                        not the average person would throw their life away by raping someone
                        Last edited by LittleD; 08-09-2009, 07:14 PM.

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Im getting real fucking annoyed with people posting the dumbest shit on the grounds that "Hey! It's the shenanigans forum!"
                          So now you're not only telling me you find rape to be fascinating, but you find rape to be simple shenanigans, Kid, you should be locked up!

Comment

would u like me to post this in another category??

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

how about stop posting which is what i think he is getting at.
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
                                would u like me to post this in another category??
                                Sure, I bet WTNH has a forum somewhere. go bother them.

Comment

Working...
                                X