Rape in New Milford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape in New Milford

Did anyone see on the news or hear that there was a rape in Willow Springs condos in new milford? a kid named Alais or however u spell it, a 15 year old broke into a house strangled a 25 yr old girl and raped her, then robbed the place. the kid said he was staying at my neighbors and then the Crime Squad raided there house at like 11 at night. The kid is in Bridgeport juvy hall, getting tried for strangulation, sexual assualt(as an adult) and burglary tommaro.
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

i wouldnt expect anything less from someone from new milford
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Ay yi yi, a 15 yr old raped this 25 yr old. Seems so wrong, what kinda lack of a childhood did he have?!
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

lets say he was a pot head

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
          lets say he was a pot head
          that has nothing to do with it. so you are saying all potheads are rapists?
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

this kid wasn't just a pot head, u know the people that think they are gangsters? the ones that think there "bad" cause there druggies? breaks into peoples houses and steals all the time? steals friends moms keys and goes for a joy ride. And some friends told me he stole a 30 pack. how is that possible?

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

my best friend lives in willow springs, i know all the details behind this whole group of scumbags

Comment

i live right behind willow,

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

and not suprisingly i know all of the people accused

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

i live right behind willow,
                    yea i know

i also know the whole group of kids and the whole story behind that day

Comment

yep my friend was with him 2 hours before it went down

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

they also stole an ATV from napa and tore up a bunch of woods making trails all the way back to willow

Comment

how the hell did they steal one from napa? was it out on the side?

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

and not suprisingly i know all of the people accused
                            does that make you a druggy/pot head/rapist by association?
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

how the hell did they steal one from napa? was it out on the side?
                              i forget those details

Comment

Working...
                              X