ATTN: Forrest Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    anderson silva was seriously toying with Forrest, he kept putting his hands down and making facial expressions like he was mocking him, then knocked him out with the weakest jab ever about 1 min. into the fight

like mike said, i'm glad i didn't pay for it
    Was he paid off?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Was he paid off?
      i find it hard to believe that would happen, but if somebody told me he was i certainly wouldn't be shocked

Comment

on another note, BJ Penn put on a great show with Ken Florian

Comment

i really dont know what to say other than.....that was embarrassing. then he ran back to the locker room and didnt even wait for the announcement
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

he was hurt bad after the second time he got dropped and was really sluggish then got tagged with that "paw" as joe rogan said and dropped. IDFK man
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I heard his jaw was dislocated very early in the fight…then he took several more punches to the jaw. Apparently he can’t hear out of the ear on that side either. He left the octagon because he needed medical attention asap. At first they thought his jaw was broken, then said it was dislocated. So, i understand a bit more now. Dude is tough as nails, but thats gotta fucking hurt

and for anyone who missed and wants to see the penn vs florian

http://www.mmashare.com/bj-penn-vs-k...101-t8742.html

and i think florian peed his pants a bit

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

^^^ that was legit peepee, fucking gross
                dirty30

Comment

THE DUDE PISSED HIMSELF. WHAT THE FUCCKLCKLCKCKCKCLCKKC.
                  sigpic

Comment

when chuck liddell got KO by rampage he shit his pants....so did tim sylvia when mir broke his arm via armbar

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

shit happens

pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                        when chuck liddell got KO by rampage he shit his pants....so did tim sylvia when mir broke his arm via armbar
                        He got KNOCKED OUT. This dude is fully conscience, pissing himself while kneeing another man.
                        sigpic

Comment

That was the most pathetic fight I have ever seen. It was so bad I am seriously wondering if somebody paid you off.
                          People are only allowed to talk shit after receiving a jab from anderson silva. Everyone is saying it was embarrassing, blah blah, but that's what anderson does; embarrass people. They looked like weak punches, but i guarantee you they hurt like a dump truck running over your favorite he-man.
                          2001 TJ
                          2001 Tahoe
                          2013 M3
                          1986 R65
                          1997 Blackbird
                          2013 R1200GS

Comment

on another note, BJ Penn put on a great show with Ken Florian

bj is unstoppable, at 155.
                            2001 TJ
                            2001 Tahoe
                            2013 M3
                            1986 R65
                            1997 Blackbird
                            2013 R1200GS

Comment

Working...
                            X