No announcement yet.

as if you needed another reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk what color has to do with it? my buddy has an extended cab 6' bed s10 lowered 3/4and its longer than mine, it looks fine? i just found out it was sittin on the front bump stops took em out and it sat 1/2" lower.
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Color has everything to do with. I don't know a real purpose to lowering a pick up truck, seems like the only thing would be aesthetics. yknow?
      At any rate, You just took a truck that didn't even have 2wd, and made it ever less useful, now what can you clear?

In all seriousness though, rattle can it olive green. It'll give it flair.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

here ya go chris just for you...

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
          Color has everything to do with. I don't know a real purpose to lowering a pick up truck, seems like the only thing would be aesthetics. yknow?
          At any rate, You just took a truck that didn't even have 2wd, and made it ever less useful, now what can you clear?

im not spraypainting it lol and it was never ment to "clear" anyhing, its not for offroading.
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

and the only way i would of cared that you had something slammed/ lowered is if it looks like this
            Last edited by Magilla; 08-09-2009, 11:08 AM.
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              and the only way i would of cared that you had something slammed/ lowered is if it looks like this
              only way i would of cared about your opinion is if...... nvr mind...
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

or a hearse
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Where is Rat Fink when you need him.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    1998 XJ.....Finally.
                    1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      ed roth?
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

meh. not bad. i dont like rangers tho.

you can add me to the flame list cuz i wanna get a 2wd reg cab short bed silverado and drop the back down 2" to level it out and put some nice wheels on it for a dd, tow rig, quad hualer. lowered trucks are less of an attention whore than anything sis drives anyway
                        2 tj's
                        3 yj's
                        2 xj's
                        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post

This talk of "aesthetics only" is amusing when the it would seem someone I can't really recall currently, spent alot more to raise a vehicle, outfit for offroading, and to most peoples current knowledge never use it for it's intended purpose, thus making the "offroad" modifications for aesthetics only
                          dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                            you can add me to the flame list cuz i wanna get a 2wd reg cab short bed silverado and drop the back down 2" to level it out and put some nice wheels on it
                            wow, thats exactly what i wanna do. 03-06 with the 4.8, chip, intake, exhaust, black wheels/paint. Ive already decided its going to be my next truck
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                              This talk of "aesthetics only" is amusing when the it would seem someone I can't really recall currently, spent alot more to raise a vehicle, outfit for offroading, and to most peoples current knowledge never use it for it's intended purpose, thus making the "offroad" modifications for aesthetics only
                              That would have only been worth typing had I said lowering for aesthetics only was stupid.
                              And further more, Just because I don't go wheeling with you guys, or frequent grassy knolls with jeepinjosh, doesn't mean it hasn't seen terrain your average corolla would not be able to see, Therefore, I'm in the clear.

----
                              Side note: I've seen some very nicely done S-10 around. If you're going to do it, do it right.
                              Last edited by Riot; 08-09-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                                here ya go chris just for you...

I actually think it's better looking. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X