let it be known....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    firefox has a built in spell checker. I use it.
    as does chrome
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
      as does chrome
      so does firefox

im sorry i had to do it
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

monster is really not that good IMO
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

only monster i drink is the red assault one

Comment

honestly.

my cousin gave me one, said i should try it. never had one b4 thought it smelt nasty. tryed it and it was prety good. like a week later i was out and decided to grab another one. somehow after that it turned into a one-a-day thing everymorning on my way to wallyword for work i would drink a monster. my friends said i should stop drinking them everyday it was bad for you so i tryed just drinking it on the weekends when i rode my dirtbike. lasted about a week cuz everyday without one i would get headahcs like clock work around 2-3pm and drink one and feel better about 30min later. so from there on i just had one everyday. been like that for about a year now.
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

That means you are addicted and need to obtain medical attention.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

oh the spelling errors
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

they are really unhealthy for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                    honestly.

my cousin gave me one, said i should try it. never had one b4 thought it smelt nasty. tryed it and it was prety good. like a week later i was out and decided to grab another one. somehow after that it turned into a one-a-day thing everymorning on my way to wallyword for work i would drink a monster. my friends said i should stop drinking them everyday it was bad for you so i tryed just drinking it on the weekends when i rode my dirtbike. lasted about a week cuz everyday without one i would get headahcs like clock work around 2-3pm and drink one and feel better about 30min later. so from there on i just had one everyday. been like that for about a year now.
                    so you're addicted to it? Why not go all out and get hooked on something crazy. like crack for example.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

one would think. however. i had a serious case of the flue one week over the winter and i couldent eat/drink anything littlelone a monster and it seemed to run out of my system. ive been fine ever since. i dont drink them everyday or everyother was down to just when ever i would ride or be at a gas station and grab one for the road. i was told that the headahcs were caused by the caffine and nothing more. all you coffie drinkers who have a cup every morning dont have one tmr tell me how you feel by ohhh about noon.
                      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                        so you're addicted to it? Why not go all out and get hooked on something crazy. like crack for example.
                        Seriously, do something illicit, so the fallout is actually worth it.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i actually went on line and checked all the ingredients to see if any were of addictive propertys and none but the caffien so ??? i think alot of it was just in my head n e ways.
                          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            Seriously, do something illicit, so the fallout is actually worth it.
                            trust me what Phil said is better
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

idk by the time this fucking leg heals i may be addicted to aspirin and aleve....
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i have drank coffee every morning for the last six weeks but didnt this tuesday. I was fine
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X