Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf is with these retarded comments by announcers lately

*swisher claims he was hit by a pitch*

"OH MY GOD SWISHER DOESN'T WANT TO HIT, WHAT A PUSSY" (not exact words)

shut the fuck up joe morgan, there is 2 outs in a 3-2 game, and if you can get a man on base, you fucking take it

Comment

back to back homers
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Comment

what up ninjas!
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            what up ninjas!

Comment

6.5 games out of first for the sox. have they fallen apart for the season? would picking up halladay have kept them in first?
              2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by jeep00xj View Post
                would picking up halladay have kept them in first?
                1. the price was way too high for any team

2. no, it wouldn't have

Comment

3. go yankees
                  I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

3. go yankees
                    dam right! texiera homerun was like 5 miles in the air. not your typical homerun but it was a homerun and thats all that matters. i think this sweep has taken alot out of the sox at this point in time specially that 15inning game. the yankees are 31-10 since the allstar break and the sox HAHAHA are 19-21 since the break. HORRIBLE. almost as bad as the tigers a few years ago. if you ask me the sox have fallen apart and most likely we will see the rays in the al east championship. but if the sox can find a way to get their bullpen back to where it was at the beginning of the season we just may see the sox in the al east championship. the sox have 46 games to get out of this slump, if they dont get out of it they have no chance. it will be a beautiful thing if the yanks take home the ring this year in their new stadium. keep playin at the level they are at right now with the best record in the majors im pretty sure they will over take all of the mlb and a few months from now be calling themselves WORLD CHAMPIONS!
                    Last edited by jeep00xj; 08-10-2009, 12:30 PM.
                    2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                      keep your brooms handy
                      Yankee Dominationnn! Sox may have swept the other times but they just put themselves 7 under. They better work some magic if they want to keep 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                        been a while huh? had to dust off the ol' yankees broom?

Originally posted by jeep00xj View Post
                        6.5 games out of first for the sox. have they fallen apart for the season? would picking up halladay have kept them in first?
                        mad injuries and a fucked up lineup

but their pitching was mad good this series, they just couldnt hit for shit
                        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                          been a while huh? had to dust off the ol' yankees broom?

mad injuries and a fucked up lineup

but their pitching was mad good this series, they just couldnt hit for shit
                          cuz papi is off da roids

p.s.-you jinxed them by starting this thread

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

cuz papi is off da roids

p.s.-you jinxed them by starting this thread
                            i havent been following it closely

but i heard "supplement" and the media was like OMG SUPPLEMENT ROIDS OMG"

and prolly but whatevs
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

everyone in the MLB is on roids. they have looked the other way for years. the MLB pretty much condones cheating, makes me sick

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

everyone in the MLB is on roids. they have looked the other way for years. the MLB pretty much condones cheating, makes me sick
                                agreed, they know it all goes on but they cant just bust everyone at once. then they make no money and baseball is ruined. So, they bust someone once in a while to try to make an example out of them so others may stop
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X