Punching Someone In The Nuts: A Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punching Someone In The Nuts: A Guide

Summer is upon us and you all know what that means: it’s nut-punching season. Ah spring, when harsh weather gives way to warm evenings, the iced tea flows like water, and nuts are punched. A lot of people have been emailing me to ask, “What’s the proper way to punch somebody in the nuts? Is there etiquette involved?”

What?! You bet your sweet nuts there’s etiquette involved when it comes to proper nut-punching! But don’t fret. Just follow these simple rules and your next nut-punching will be a super success.

1. Make sure you know the guy first or you are bigger than him. While anonymous nut-punches can be fun, you stand an excellent chance of getting yourself killed if you just punch some stranger’s nuts. Especially if he has friends around him.

2. Don’t take a running start unless it is deemed funnier. Sure, getting a head of steam ensures that you’ll get as much force behind your nut-punch as possible, but it’s looked down upon. Like calling too many fouls in a game of pickup basketball. Not against the rules, per se, but you’ll start to get a bad rep.

3. No foreign objects. As tempting as it may be to wrap your hands in gauze, dip them in glue, and then roll them in shards of glass or gravel, resist the urge to do so. There is no place in the hallowed tradition of nut punching for those Jean-Claude van Damme tactics. Just don’t do it.

4. No kicking. It’s called nut-punching for a reason. Duh. Unless they piss on your carpet.

5. Gloating. After you’ve successfully punched someone in the nuts, be a jerk about it. Jump up and down or go around collecting high-fives. You’ve done your job, you need to be a huge jerk about it.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

i made someone puke for 10 minutes after a nut tap.... true story
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      i made someone puke for 10 minutes after a nut tap.... true story
      haha as have i
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

lollercaust

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Comment

on peoples birthdays...... i punch them in the nuts.

punched a few vaginas too..... although rumor has it, boob punches are worse
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Open hand full wind up ass slaps will put girls in tears but remember you should never hit them only shake them really hard
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

most vagina hits are retaliation for them entering the game at an earlier point, by hitting or trying to hit me.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                  OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

How original

http://www.kukoda.com/2006/05/24/pun...-nuts-a-guide/

If you punched me in the nuts, Id hit you in the head with a baseball bat while you are sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      How original

http://www.kukoda.com/2006/05/24/pun...-nuts-a-guide/

If you punched me in the nuts, Id hit you in the head with a baseball bat while you are sleeping.
                      I know it was copied. And on that note you would not.
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

if you ever tapped me out, id do something worse to you. I hate getting hit in the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          if you ever tapped me out, id do something worse to you. I hate getting hit in the nuts
                          it would end badly for you trust me
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

http://mcooki.es/3616
                            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                              it would end badly for you trust me
                              looks like fun will lead to fights.

And also, watch out for RJ's dick tip tap.
                              It's fiercer than any nutshot.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X