No announcement yet.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fairly to verizon, it isn't their fault your friend changed companies and that you didn't know it wasn't in network. i could say ignorance is bliss.. but in this case, it's not and it's really only your responsibility to know what your plan covers. "unlimited" I KNOW is for verizon only.. it does not, has not, will not, cover texting outside of the network. I'm not putting you down, but like I said, you as the consumer are responsible to know what you are purchasing by asking questions. the only turely legal way to settle this in your favor is to have something in writing that says you signed up for such and such a plan, but are receiving service under this and that plan.

Comment

court - write a letter, make 4 copies. explain the situation in the letter. download and fill out necessary forms with BBB and parent/legal companies. make 4 copies. retain orginals. dates EVERYWHERE. signatures, EVERYWHERE. bring one to a lawyer for advice, send one to the rental company, send one to the dealer ship, and send one to chryco. soemone will respond with their tails between their legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
        fairly to verizon, it isn't their fault your friend changed companies and that you didn't know it wasn't in network. i could say ignorance is bliss.. but in this case, it's not and it's really only your responsibility to know what your plan covers. "unlimited" I KNOW is for verizon only.. it does not, has not, will not, cover texting outside of the network. I'm not putting you down, but like I said, you as the consumer are responsible to know what you are purchasing by asking questions. the only turely legal way to settle this in your favor is to have something in writing that says you signed up for such and such a plan, but are receiving service under this and that plan.
        i didnt realize i had the wrong plan because apparently alltell is part of verizon. so i was under the impression they gave me the correct plan. because i figured i was texting out of network the whole time. yes, i should have checked everything on my bill over, however, i assumed it was correct so i did not. you are correct there. and they told me when i changed plans that i was under the unlimited in and out of network texting plan and i specifically told them that was what i wanted.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

as long as you have written proof of the contract stating that they pay for the rental and you are responsible for ONLY the tax im pretty sure you will be all set.
          99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Call your Credit card company and tell them you had an unauthorized charge against your account. The sooner you do that the better. After a month I don't think they can take the money back.
            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
            www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
            Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Incase this does happen to anyone else, or you know someone that it happens to, i called the dealership today and i have to get copies of my receipts from the rental car place and receipts from the dealer of the work done and mail it to chrysler.....and i just realised i lost the address....fuck....but anyway theyre telling me ill get reimbursed....
              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
              J10 project do want.
              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Working...
              X