Has anyone else had this happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else had this happen?

Jeep had to be in the shop for about a week altogether in May.

I got a rental car because it was over a certain amount of days as stated in my contract.

Chrysler pays for the rental. I pay for the tax.

I was a good customer and paid for the tax.

Chrysler apparently did not pay for the rental.

I just got a letter it automatically got charged on my card since they decided not to fucking pay it.

No one at my dealer can talk to me. And Chrysler seems to be closed as they operate on EST hours as the kind recorded voice told me after I cursed it out many times trying to get to customer service.

Breech of contract????? HELLOOOOOOOO

Anyone else have this happen, or heard of this??? Are they that fuckin broke?
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

i've never had luck with rental cars but havent had that bad of an experience. my cars being worked on as we speak and i was like hell noo to a rental to avoid the headache

Comment

it is a total headache but i needed to get to work and back im so pissed. and i figured it was a good deal since they were supposseeeeeedddddd to pay for it
      J10 project do want.

Comment

wow that sucks court im sorry. im in the same situation with verizon right now. i changed my plan in january and asked for unlimited in and out of network texting. ok fine. they didnt do that. they didnt do unlimited out of network so i had been texting the same person that was out of network for a while as my bill kept going up. my bill is now 1400 dollars because they didnt sign me up for the plan i wanted. and now its under review. fuck verizon.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          wow that sucks court im sorry. im in the same situation with verizon right now. i changed my plan in january and asked for unlimited in and out of network texting. ok fine. they didnt do that. they didnt do unlimited out of network so i had been texting the same person that was out of network for a while as my bill kept going up. my bill is now 1400 dollars because they didnt sign me up for the plan i wanted. and now its under review. fuck verizon.
          verizon did the same thing to my brother...my dad changed his plan to unlimited, he was texting someone from at&t, and sure enough when the bill came...my dad was not happy
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            verizon did the same thing to my brother...my dad changed his plan to unlimited, he was texting someone from at&t, and sure enough when the bill came...my dad was not happy
            thats exactly what happened!! cause the person was in alltell which is apparently a verizon company and counts for in network. than she switched to at&t. and i didnt think anything was wrong cause i didnt know alltell was in network. so i figured it was changed correctly. so now im fighting it. what did your dad do?

Comment

thats exactly what happened!! cause the person was in alltell which is apparently a verizon company and counts for in network. than she switched to at&t. and i didnt think anything was wrong cause i didnt know alltell was in network. so i figured it was changed correctly. so now im fighting it. what did your dad do?
              my dad called verizon and told them that they gave them the wrong plan and that he didn't want to pay for the texts because they were supposed to be free, i don't remember what the exact outcome was, when he gets home from work later tonight i can ask, but i know they didn't pay for the entire thing
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

booo jeep booooo verizon
                J10 project do want.

Comment

at&t did this to me a couple months ago

in reality all cellphone companies suckk, just look for ways to steal ya monies

Comment

my dad called verizon and told them that they gave them the wrong plan and that he didn't want to pay for the texts because they were supposed to be free, i don't remember what the exact outcome was, when he gets home from work later tonight i can ask, but i know they didn't pay for the entire thing
                    sweet let me know what happened. cause i obviously cant afford a 1400 dollar bill. let alone when it wasnt my fault

Comment

sweet let me know what happened. cause i obviously cant afford a 1400 dollar bill. let alone when it wasnt my fault
                      my dad and brother both say you need to keep calling and hassling them...make them keep taking money off and explain that it's not your fault they screwed up the plan
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

my dad and brother both say you need to keep calling and hassling them...make them keep taking money off and explain that it's not your fault they screwed up the plan
                        yea thats what im about to do. they are supposed to get back to me at the end of the week and let me know what i owe. if it isnt what it should be for the normal plan, im raging haha

Comment

seriously just keep calling...dont wait for them to call you back cause then they'll think you dont care too much..make a big stink about it haha
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

i had to do the same thing andrew with compaq. they said they fixed my lap top when they didnt and were charging me like 500 dollars. we just kept calling and filed with the better business bureau and it eveutally got refunded
                            J10 project do want.

Comment

yup...eventually they'll get sick of you calling and do something about it
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                              X