Dear someone cool,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear someone cool,

I'm too poor to buy my welder yet, so someone with a welder let me comeover, hangout, cut out my rockers and weld some 2x6 in there. i will bring desired refreshments for said individual and the meals while there will be on me, i.e. pizza or such. thanks
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

when do you want to do this?

Comment

i have a lincoln 135 and enough spool to go to the moon. i ran out of cut off wheels and grinding wheels though.

also willing to travel if you want to make this a wrench day. i have some work to do on mine as well.

Comment

i have a rather large 3 car wide driveway and all the tools we could possibly need, except the welder. sooo i'm sure we could work something out

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

i should have a welder 2 years ago
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I have an old stick welder and rods, plus I'd like to see how you do it cuz I wanna do this mahself, either way let me know, I'd at least like to come wrenchwatch
            dirty30

Comment

of course. i haven't stick welded in forever, so chances are my beads would be like shit hahaha. i don't really know what i'm doing either, like i have a general idea, but i'm just gonna cut and see where it gets me. hahaha.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Yeah stick takes getting used to, I'm
                still in that learning phase but it's a 220v so it's got the poop to put pretty much anything together
                dirty30

Comment

yea, i learned on a stick, just haven't used it since.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

so when do you want to do this?

Comment

i was thinking the weekend after this next one, but thats the last rcrocs and the weekend after that is labor day.... so i'm gonna look at my work schedule, see what i can move around and come up with a more concrete date.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

I might have a welder and i might know how to use it. I might have already talked to you about this.
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

just let me know, i am pretty much free untill snowboarding season

Comment

SNOWBOARDING!

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                              I might have a welder and i might know how to use it. I might have already talked to you about this.
                              yeaaaa i think we may have, i just have to assess how much i want my nuts to hurt.

that and i'm probably gonna need more beer....... but that's not a bad thing

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                              X