dude jon you can really sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude jon you can really sing

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qw0zZttfUaw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qw0zZttfUaw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

SUCK A DICK RJ
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Jon walks up to a woman in his office each day, stands very close to her, draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.After a week of this she can't stand it any longer! The woman goes into her supervisor's office and tells him that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit against the man and explains why.The supervisor is puzzled by this and says what's wrong with the co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?The woman replies, "He's a midget"!

[00:13] raze1287: What do you get when you cross a midget with a prostitute?
        [00:13] fnphil900: Jon Maru?
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

If you heard the story about Jon's encounter with a savage stripper, you'd understand.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

haha fucking awesome
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              If you heard the story about Jon's encounter with a savage stripper, you'd understand.
              oh jon.
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Comment

lawl
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

jon's poor nose

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

if your not spoiled you will go far!

Comment

ho-larious.

Comment

Why does Jon always laugh when he runs through the grass? Because it tickles!

A tall woman met Jon at a party.

Jon was barely three feet tall but they were attracted to each other. After a few drinks they went back to the tall woman's apartment. "I can't imagine what it will be like making love to Jon," said the woman, "especially with the size difference and all." "Just take off your cloths, lie back on the bed, spread your legs apart and close your eyes," said Jon. The woman did as she was told and soon she felt the biggest thing she'd ever experienced inside her. Within a few minutes the woman had climaxed eight times.
                            "If you think that was good," said Jon with a smirk, "Just wait till I get BOTH legs in there!"
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                              Why does Jon always laugh when he runs through the grass? Because it tickles!

A tall woman met Jon at a party.

Jon was barely three feet tall but they were attracted to each other. After a few drinks they went back to the tall woman's apartment. "I can't imagine what it will be like making love to Jon," said the woman, "especially with the size difference and all." "Just take off your cloths, lie back on the bed, spread your legs apart and close your eyes," said Jon. The woman did as she was told and soon she felt the biggest thing she'd ever experienced inside her. Within a few minutes the woman had climaxed eight times.
                              "If you think that was good," said Jon with a smirk, "Just wait till I get BOTH legs in there!"
                              I hope he cut his toenails

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                              X