Would just like to Thank... (Updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would just like to Thank... (Updated)

...The people who gave us stuff for the Care Package during OERII. We are very pleased by the amount of stuff that we received and Thanks to Bryan for bringing most of it home in the Comanche.

We really appreciate it. I'm sure Nica will get that stuff out ASAP.

-Phil

Also, a lot of people either skipped out on, or forgot, to contribute the small of money we asked per person, this was the money needed to send the stuff over seas, i believe we asked for ~3 dollars from each person on the run. Please see to it that if you contributed care package stuff, that you get myself or Nica the money in some form.

-Will
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

good job everyoneeee, im gonna make a monetary donation on friday to help cover costs
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Hey NICA,

I for got to give the 5 doll hairs for shipping... can i paypal it to you???
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

i wasn't around for this "collecting" for some reason and when i realized that i still had it all everyone but a few people bailed on sunday

so i still have a bag full of stuff. ill be passing through ct this weekend if there is a place i can drop it off that would be super
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

nm.

Comment

Your Welcome glad to help.
            2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
            1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

I would like to thank YOU Phil for providing me entertainment
              No prob always willing to lend a hand
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                I would like to thank YOU Phil for providing me entertainment
                No prob always willing to lend a hand
                Always a pleasure.
                sigpic

Comment

It is no problem i am glad i could lend a hand.
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    i wasn't around for this "collecting" for some reason and when i realized that i still had it all everyone but a few people bailed on sunday

so i still have a bag full of stuff. ill be passing through ct this weekend if there is a place i can drop it off that would be super
                    So if you realized you had the stuff, why didn't you take up a collection with those who stayed?

S'ok though, as long as we get it in the end, We'll let it slide. Sunday morning turned out to be hectic anyway. We spent time cleaning up the campsite and I was confronted by others about what to do with the care package stuff, so I stepped up and Bryan was nice enough to volunteer as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

i left stuff in my truck as well.... baby wipes and Copenhagen... lol what a combo
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

All the stuff I had has been dropped off to Nica.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          So if you realized you had the stuff, why didn't you take up a collection with those who stayed?

S'ok though, as long as we get it in the end, We'll let it slide. Sunday morning turned out to be hectic anyway. We spent time cleaning up the campsite and I was confronted by others about what to do with the care package stuff, so I stepped up and Bryan was nice enough to volunteer as well.
                          didn't know 70% of us were going to bail on sunday morning
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                            didn't know 70% of us were going to bail on sunday morning
                            I couldn't justify spending the money to wheel in soup and slop. So whatever, glad you had fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll be all set with my care package this weekend Nica
                              1998 XJ.....Finally.
                              1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Working...
                              X