No announcement yet.

some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus phil those welt pics looks serioz. What was that like 450 fps?
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      jesus phil those welt pics looks serioz. What was that like 450 fps?
      Actually in the 350 range, but when you are within 15 yards, shit is serious.

LOVE MY M14 SOCOM.

This was actually the first time I used it, you guys should be honored you were it's first targets.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

sorry for killing your fun ... you shoulda told me to shut the fuck up or something to let me know i was being a pita ... too late now i guess

Comment

Originally posted by "annoyingmidget" View Post
          sorry for killing your fun ... you shoulda told me to shut the fuck up or something to let me know i was being a pita ... too late now i guess
          you are a whiny bitch. shut up
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I remember yelling shut the fuck up a few times
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

lol i totally didnt hear you but no one evr came up to me or spoke to me directly when i was actually listening , whatever take the apology and accept it, or shove it up your ass, i was trying to be freindly cuz obviously no one was gonna go outta their way to talk to me

Comment

lol i totally didnt hear you but no one evr came up to me or spoke to me directly when i was actually listening , whatever take the apology and accept it, or shove it up your ass, i was trying to be freindly cuz obviously no one was gonna go outta their way to talk to me
                thats cause you lick balls, officially
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Dude we as a group are pretty tight nit, it is not up to us to come talk to YOU. If YOU were feeling left out YOU should of initiated conversations with people.
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    Dude we as a group are pretty tight nit, it is not up to us to come talk to YOU. If YOU were feeling left out YOU should of initiated conversations with people.
                    plus you suck balls. did you enjoy crying yourself to sleep in caleb's jeep?

Comment

well i tried and you know how that turned out... epic fail on my part

Comment

well i tried and you know how that turned out... epic fail on my part
                        you are one big fail. You make jon maru look like andre the giant

Comment

what does my height have anything to do with it.. my whole family is short as fuck, there is no way i could possible help that soo like stfu if i could change it i would had done so a long time ago

Comment

Seriously dude your first post is asking for you to get shit on. I yelled a few times for you to shut the fuck up, others shut up just from me yelling it and you did not. I do not care you were off your meds, so was i what now? I encouraged you to drink so you would shut up and relax. You took shit way too fucking serious, I think mike jimmy tapped everyone and no ones string fell out of there panties as bad as yours. You have to REfuckingLAX no one wants to be around that pushy ass mother fucker. Like when we are working on our jeeps we do not want some one around "what you doing?, whats this? whats that?"
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                            X