Dana
    Did your diary get wet?

Even
    Who pissed on your leg?
    Why did you fall down the hill?
    You seriously drove through NY?
    How many times did you get shot?

Ryan
    How is it walking with the welt on your foot?
    So are you gay or not?
    In the butt in the butt in the butt

Adam
    Did you pray for death sunday morning?
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

The answers will bring the Lolz.

I say this as I am cleaning my airsoft gun, ready for another trip.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
      Caleb
      Why would you bring him?
      I thought he would be more chill. He wants to build a jeep now He is not coming on anymore runs.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Caleb
          Why would you bring him?

Dana
          Did your diary get wet?
          dear diary, let it be known that one should not be sarcastic to chics with tattoos and claim pantera is their favorite band.
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            dear diary, let it be known that one should not be sarcastic to chics with tattoos and claim pantera is their favorite band.
            dude i'm sorry. alchohol does that i guess. she doesn't remember any of that happening and feels horrible
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

wait what happened i missed this

Comment

awesome response to the question
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  dude i'm sorry. alchohol does that i guess. she doesn't remember any of that happening and feels horrible
                  baaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                    i shotgunned a beer with RJ and right after this random girl wanted me to pound another one and i told her i was all set. she called me a bitch and i joked about how i didnt care that she called me a bitch. she then sp[iked a beer can (half full) off my head then stormed off and checked a water jug across the camp
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                      Me and Dana just got finished shot gunning a beer, so she walks over and was like hey pound one with me. Danas like no im good so shes pushing him to so finally shes like you are the coolest person ever too cool to have a beer with. So Dana pretends to write Aug 2 It is official I am the coolest person ever. So she throws a beer at his face from like 3 feet a way storms off and throws a water jug at him.
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

i shotgunned a beer with RJ and right after this random girl wanted me to pound another one and i told her i was all set. she called me a bitch and i joked about how i didnt care that she called me a bitch. she then sp[iked a beer can (half full) off my head then stormed off and checked a water jug across the camp
                        holy fuck hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

You have such a way with the ladies.
                          sigpic

Comment

i didn't see it happen but it was quite rediculous
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Me and Dana just got finished shot gunning a beer, so she walks over and was like hey pound one with me. Danas like no im good so shes pushing him to so finally shes like you are the coolest person ever too cool to have a beer with. So Dana pretends to write Aug 2 It is official I am the coolest person ever. So she throws a beer at his face from like 3 feet a way storms off and throws a water jug at him.
                              yes that's a more accurate description hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X