No announcement yet.

OER II pics thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nica has some good pics of desert metal. It survived the weekend only damage being, broke one rear shackle, 15 gallon dent in the fuel cell, bent all the steering, broken rear leaf, ripped the front bumper off, ripped the header panel off, dent in the rear drive shaft, and broke a shock but the thing was unstoppable.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by 1Amabile View Post
      i think the best was when we drove up to him and stared and waited till he realized which resulted in him nearly jumping out of the jeep
      You guys scared the crap out of me
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

i have no pics but just got home. we left the bronco in pa lol
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
          i have no pics but just got home. we left the bronco in pa lol
          really?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

yeah it's at joes house. we hit that traffic on 80 and instead of running out of propane we left it there. it drove fine though, gonna pick it up with a trailer this week and we are bringing joe an xj!
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
              yeah it's at joes house. we hit that traffic on 80 and instead of running out of propane we left it there. it drove fine though, gonna pick it up with a trailer this week and we are bringing joe an xj!
              good shit!!! i was gonna say i hope its somewhere safe or that thing would be stolen so fast

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Pics of mike holding up desert metals face in glorious triumph needed

Nica, this is where you come in

dirty30

Comment

Awesome Trip. Yeah, i had to deal with Jeff(midget) talking for the whole fucking ride home.
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                    Awesome Trip. Yeah, i had to deal with Jeff(midget) crying for the whole fucking ride home.
                    fixed
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

oh my god that little kid, so much hate
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

explain... someone... please? haha
                              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

So....

Who has welts from my airsoft gun?
                                sigpic
                                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X