Have you ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever.

Have you ever hated someone so much and can't explain why. I mean hate as in hate every action they do, every word they speak, everything, just absolutely despise them. Tell me I'm not alone here.
    Ryan
    2013 Wrangler

im with you man, been there

Comment

Goodness...there is some strong language in here, everything alright there?
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

i'm a girl. so yes, yes i have. currently in a situation now where i can't even stand to be around a certain group of people.
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I know Im hated like that, but I never hated anyone that bad.

Comment

Yeah, a few kids I went to highschool with...

If I opened the paper and saw their obituary, I'd laugh a bit.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I will agree though, i have been in that situation a few times. It sucks..especially when the people dont know you at all and they make assumptions about you.

-Melanie-

Comment

yes.
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

There's this guy at the retirement home I work at that I hate like that. He's the most annoying, careless, no common sense, stupid person in the world. And he looks, talks and acts just like rick morranis.

Here's how it is everyday.
                  He comes to work and parks in the fire lane every single day, but not just in the fire lane, but a car lengths off it so he's in the middle of the parking lot.
                  He walks into the kitchen and knocks on the door for ~30 seconds non stop, cause he thinks it's funny, even though we answer him after the second knock. I think he's been getting the hint after my brother told him he's not funny and he's not the person to fuck with or he'll make it so he can't knock on the door anymore.
                  He walks in the dish room after residents had thier coffee club and takes the left over cookies and sits there dunking the cookies in random coffee eating them. I always see him and tell him how gross he is and how I want him dead.
                  He talks with such a stupid voice it makes me so angry, it's like kermit the frog.
                  When he talks to residents or family members he treats them like they're shit and he's way higher up in the world with no respect. I want to kill him.

Hate him. Can't wait to quit that job and break his jaw on the way out.

Comment

there are a few kids on that lax team that i cant stand, they are the cockiest mother fuckers ive ever met and have really bad anger problems.
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      there are a few kids on that lax team that i cant stand, they are the cockiest mother fuckers ive ever met and have really bad anger problems.
                      Got one of those on the softball team here. She makes excuses for everything she does wrong and its just like face it, its an error.

First day of fall practice out of this freshmans mouth is "i play 3rd base, only 3rd base and i dont sit bench"

That left a sour taste about her in everyones mouth ever since.

-Melanie-

Comment

oh yeah I definitely have a few people that fit this description
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

definitely, one of the guys i work with
                          -Ryan

Rigs:
                          07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
                          94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

You are definitely not alone.

Comment

yes. william gentile.

Comment

Working...
                              X