Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever fill a 5 gallon water jug with change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever fill a 5 gallon water jug with change?

Anyone ever fill a 5 gallon water jug with change? Everything from pennies to 1 dollar coins is in it!
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

it gets REALLY fucking heavy when just 1/4 of the way full

Comment

Yeah I'm almost to the top of the spout! I can't wait to find out how much is in it. I've heard some unrealistic amounts from some guys I work with, I think they are full of shit!
      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

I had some $200+ dollars with the 1/4 I emptied a couple years ago.. you might be surprised.

Comment

guy i used to work with did that

when it was full he usually had a lil over a grand

one time it bought him a big screen tv the next it bought him a bedroom set
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i would say anywhere between $900 and $1400... have fun moving it
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

My parents both have one and each of theirs is about 1/2 to 3/4 full and they're fucking heavy! Adams got one, but i think he's just got a small thin layer going. haha I know my sister would take my change so i dont have one, but i have a huge drink mug that i just keep throwing stuff in.
              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                i would say anywhere between $900 and $1400... have fun moving it
                moving it?! have fun counting it!
                2 tj's
                3 yj's
                2 xj's
                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

A 5 gallon jug will have much more than a grand in it provided it's not just full of pennies. I take the 50 pack of cd's and use the clear cover thing as a dish for change. Usually yields about 100-150. You've got a small fortune there!!!!!!!

Comment

i fill up a gatorade bottle and use it for gas money, that alone is 50 bucks everytime!
                    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                      moving it?! have fun counting it!
                      my bank has a machine that you dump it into, but your going to need to do it in small amounts... so i would cut the top off and bring a few smaller buckets in at a time
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

You COULD hit up a coinstar, but not worth it with that much money imo. They take a cut of it, and with that amount it would end up being about $100 or more. Not to mention you would have to hit up about 50 different ones to cash all that in.

All i know is I have a fairly large cup in my room i do the same thing to, about 6 inches wide and deep. When it gets half full I make around 50-60 bucks.

Comment

there are a few places that do it without taking a cut.. commerce/TD bank does im pretty sure...

i have a big ass piston out of a turboprop engine thats full of change... i need to cash that.

Comment

nvm

stupid logic.

Comment

If you fill a 5 gallon water jug with nothing but quarters that equals $5000.
                              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                              X