• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a Nap on WWIII

http://www.bedgunsafe.com/index.html

Idk how comfortable this could get..

they are getting ready for zombies
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

interesting
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

could u take one of the doors off, fill with water and have a waterbed or jello

Comment

how fast can you get to your guns if you have to rip off a mattress to get to them? or how can you sleep comfortable with no mattress????
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            they are getting ready for zombies
            Nazi Zombies?
            1998 XJ.....Finally.
            1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

interestingggggggggg, very interestingggggg.
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                how fast can you get to your guns if you have to rip off a mattress to get to them? or how can you sleep comfortable with no mattress????
                i think its more of a solution to the problem of space AND accessibility. a safe that large would take up a lot of room in your bedroom. and you can still open this safe quickly (i assume). if you want a gun for quick access you would have one hidden elsewhere regardless of what type of safe you own.

i have a regular stand up style gun safe in my bedroom, and was looking to upgrade to a larger nicer quality one, i might have to give this product considerable thought.
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos View Post
                  Nazi Zombies?
                  how did you know about them?
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                    the ad claims ten seconds.. which IMO is too goddamn long.

Comment

Absolutely fucking terrible idea, really.

Carry a pistol, have it ready to go so you can rock in roll in under 2 seconds.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

It's pretty nice for secure, out of the way storage.Phil, I can't believe you wouldn't sleep better in top of that with a pistol under your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
                          It's pretty nice for secure, out of the way storage.Phil, I can't believe you wouldn't sleep better in top of that with a pistol under your pillow.
                          Listen, if I want 'out of the way' gun storage, I'm going to dedicate an entire room for a place to store my firearms and the hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                          X