Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya shure

Comment

It is spelled Sure there is no H in thur but there could be a P in there if Even is involved
      Last edited by Magilla; 07-28-2009, 01:29 AM.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        for what
        try and see about getting some stuff for the jeep and i have to go to danbury power sports to get some parts i orderd anyways so while im downt that way i stop in the places i need to. and i met you at evb ?

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
          try and see about getting some stuff for the jeep and i have to go to danbury power sports to get some parts i orderd anyways so while im downt that way i stop in the places i need to. and i met you at evb ?
          tell me what parts

Comment

If you shop at EVB you are a sucker

What parts you need?
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              If you shop at EVB you are a sucker

What parts you need?
              i dont shop there unless its the same price and they can get it faster for me or they have it instock. i need more lift so im looking for a shackle and spacer just pricing some stuff out. main reason ill be that way is my quad parts should be in at dps.

Comment

I have some spacers and shackles ill sell ya.

Plus one of my distant uncles owns Danbury Power Sports if you shop there you are a sucker
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

I have some spacers and shackles ill sell ya.

Plus one of my distant uncles owns Danbury Power Sports if you shop there you are a sucker
                  not really its a part you cant get online its a little strange bolt that holds part of the quads axle togeather and i know people down there so they dont rip me off i get a discount. and how much for the spacer and shackel also what brand ? i also need a t case drop

Comment

Skyjacker 30 bucks pick it up friday exit 2 11am
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Skyjacker 30 bucks pick it up friday exit 2 11am
                      is it in good shape and how much lift is it ?

Comment

i have a 1 and 2" spacers and a 1.5" shackle
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

im also looking for a steering stableizer and ill defenitle think about the spacer and shackle let me talk to my friend and see wether or not he is giving me his.

Comment

excuses excuses. steering stabilizers are for mud trucks
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

i have a steering stabilizer

Comment

Look for me this is what i will be driving
                                Last edited by Magilla; 07-28-2009, 02:27 AM.
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X