X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not reallll
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

It def sounds like an excuse. Just like the m&g is over an hour away yada yada
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
        not reallll
        i don't see you coming to realness either ya nancy

Comment

im a troll.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Tell you what josh Friday at 11am there will be a group of us meeting at exit 2 off 84 at the park and ride. Why dont you come check out our rigs
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
              not reallll
              yes i am a fake person jeepin josh is made up i am really named bob i have nothing better to do but pretend to be this jeepin josh kid i am sorry jk i am real u will c one day

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                Tell you what josh Friday at 11am there will be a group of us meeting at exit 2 off 84 at the park and ride. Why dont you come check out our rigs
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

maybe i will

Comment

I doubt you will. 11 AM EXIT 2 OFF 84 PARK AND RIDE, DO IT YOU WONT, plus ruecifur will not be there so you will be safe
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

In all serious i would go to realness if i could and i would help Even out. But friday is my birthday and i will be leaving to go away with my family.

Comment

how old are you 12? grow some balls and go
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

I doubt you will. 11 AM EXIT 2 OFF 84 PARK AND RIDE, DO IT YOU WONT, plus ruecifur will not be there so you will be safe
                          I dont have a fear of meeting any of you. if im up and down that way by 11 i will. i have to go to evb any ways.

Comment

how old are you 12? grow some balls and go
                            ya shure im 12 whatever you say

Comment

excuses excuses
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                                i have to go to evb any ways.
                                for what

Comment

Working...
                                X