Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He is a double black belt in tae kwon do....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BORKED

dont know if it worked so heres the link to facebook. if u aint my friend then add me

http://www.facebook.com/kyle.quine?r...subj=502418365
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Awesome.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
        dont know if it worked so heres the link to facebook. if u aint my friend then add me
        ...no.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
          ...no.
          i couldnt help but notice that my jeep still has a hole in the floor.... get to work

anyways....

thanks everyone!
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            probably should have worked on his ground game a bit more

I Win
            fighting people with no ground game is like beating up a kindergartener isn't it? Easy Fun.

(not a burn, just an observation from someone else in the game)
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
              fighting people with no ground game is like beating up a kindergartener isn't it? Easy Fun.

(not a burn, just an observation from someone else in the game)

yeah man lol, i guess he did some wrestling and knows a few submissions. he attempted a guillotine of his own but i jumped to the opposite side and cericled to north-south. he then lost it and i showed him how to lock one in lol

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee good job Kai
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Working...
                X