fastest car/bike you ever drove/rode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    on a side note I own a 138hp, 1050cc street bike so this "car fast" thing is irrelevant. go fast in a cage.. its cool but go that fast sitting on the motor is a different story
    no mater how fast the car is it just doesn't compete with the feeling you get on the bike
    this bike makes any street bike look slow. very old vid i know but it's sick
    BORKED
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
      1 there is NO 5.0 body style the 5.0 came in quite a few generations of the mustang.

2 the reason you never had a problem while "romping" the skinny is cause you were in the boost but what about when you had some lag action going on?

3 what happened to your subaru?

4 every wrx owner/ owned who owned a subaru and called/s it rex likes it in the pooper.

5 i never built mine to go in straight lines i built mine for an all around racer. i did quite a few canyon runs in it and ate wrxs. i have drifted it ran it on road courses and the drag strip.
      1. got me there, i meant fox body style

2. pick the correct gear, and i'll sit in the boost all day and never have a problem(even w/ my front mount)

4. another

5. you'll have to wait until i build my next subie when i get some money so we can settle this

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        5. you'll have to wait until i build my next subie when i get some money so we can settle this
        are you stupid do you know what my next mustang build is? it is a mustang from the 80s that was built as a road course car. also it will be a turbo 4 cyl.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

can we stop all the hate? i'll race both you guys in a kia spectra
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

are you stupid do you know what my next mustang build is? it is a mustang from the 80s that was built as a road course car. also it will be a turbo 4 cyl.
            do you know what my next subie build is?

didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
              no we can not. if you drive a kia i nuke your man card
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                do you know what my next subie build is?

didn't think so.
                it does not matter and experience racing> being 16 years old doing donuts blowing cyl 4 and catching it on fire
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

it does not matter and experience racing> being 16 years old doing donuts blowing cyl 4 and catching it on fire
                  good thing i'm not a stupid 16 year old anymore

Comment

Fast driven is Joe's(dirtysti) STI and prolly the fastest if ridden in.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i blew up cyl 2 so HA!
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

you and me. I'll take you in my 84 benz diesel. 365k. Thing is a handling machine!
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

this bike makes any street bike look slow. very old vid i know but it's sick
                          BORKED
                          that bike and ghost rider are fucking insane, lifting up a wheelie @ 160mph is on a whole nother level..... fuck me
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i blew up cyl 2 so HA!
                            i was talking to even so HA bitch
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              you and me. I'll take you in my 84 benz diesel. 365k. Thing is a handling machine!
                              count me in with my old mans 4500 duramax

Comment

i was talking to even so HA bitch
                                "to tell you the truth it may have been cylinder 3, i just said 4 because you said they have common problems"

we will never know

Comment

Working...
                                X