fastest car/bike you ever drove/rode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastest car/bike you ever drove/rode

Fastest car I've ever driven was my old WRX. If I ever grew the balls to launch it I figured I would hit 60 somewhere around 4-4.5 seconds. Topped it out at 150 on the highway twice.

The only street bike I've ever ridden was my brothers 919 and I didn't have the balls to go above 140 on it.

93 eagle talon... yes i'm serious

stock:
    viper gts coupe or ford gt
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

1991 honda civic ex yo means vtec 86 mph

i will not answer this thread seriously
      Last edited by Magilla; 07-25-2009, 10:30 PM.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

evo around 700 horse. We had 4 people in the car and could break loose at like 60.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
          ford gt
          probably the only ford product i over

i was fucking around with one on a strip of highway once in the rex and he made me look like i was standing still

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
            probably the only ford product i over

i was fucking around with one on a strip of highway once and he made me look like i was standing still
            then his frame cracked
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              then his frame cracked
              you can't sit there and tell me you don't want one

Comment

yes i can

93 eagle talon... yes i'm serious

stock:
                viper gts coupe or ford gt
                vipers push like a mofo in the turns
                ford gt's frames crack

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                evo around 700 horse. We had 4 people in the car and could break loose at like 60.
                happen to be the red one in danbury?

i wouldn't buy one if i could afford one
                x2
                Last edited by Magilla; 07-25-2009, 10:27 PM.
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

I drive a Datsun

Comment

if i'm thinking clearly there aren't many cars that perform that well for that price

Comment

its just a matter of taste really, not my style. i'm sure most of you will agree
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                        Fastest car I've ever driven was my old WRX. If I ever grew the balls to launch it I figured I would hit 60 somewhere around 4-4.5 seconds. Topped it out at 150 on the highway twice.

The only street bike I've ever ridden was my brothers 919 and I didn't have the balls to go above 140 on it.
                        Just goes to show how young and stupid you are. You were doing 150 on a open road putting innocent lives at risk?
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

If I had the money, I'd buy a goddamn Viper. Fuck yeah.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                            Just goes to show how young and stupid you are. You were doing 150 on a open road putting innocent lives at risk?

Comment

Seriously you lack common sense dont you? No wonder you have so many tickets
                              14-219(c)(1) Speeding: Car, Over 70Mph, Lah 1 6/12/2008 Bond Forfeit 6/23/2008

14-219(c)(2) Speeding: Car, > 60Mph, Road 1 7/5/2009 Bond Forfeit 7/20/2009
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X