X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    attn: adam

i'm gonna bring my wrx back from the grave to pewp on you
    thats fine, but its just a pain in the ass for me bc you cant drive in new york. also, until you have a wrx, you cant do much of anything

Comment

1st generation dart plugs, ported n polished
      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
        85 is completley stock the 70 is runnin 567 wit a 351 small block, single 4 barrel holley carb
        again 85 carbed or speed density?

the 70 what heads on it? what crank? pistons? rods? valvetrain? intake manifold?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

this thread isnt even delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
            thats fine, but its just a pain in the ass for me bc you cant drive in new york. also, until you have a wrx, you cant do much of anything
            i don't have the money to bring my wrx back, i just felt like posting in here to be cool

Comment

85 is not carb'd

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

im still waiting for you to take on my challenge.

Comment

this thread is done im 100% calling bullshit on you now. YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT MUSTANGS gtfo
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

i just realized, why are we arguing over the internet?

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

i picture him running back and forth to ask daddy these questions

Comment

im a 16 year old that just got into cars, want more u can talk to my dad about HIS car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

all that info is what i know, im not interest in the other crap

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

at 16 i was already building race motors for my mustang
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Because you make rediculous comments about how people with a Dana 60 rear axle should swap it out for a fucking 8.8.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

im not arguing, im calling you out for a track day.

Comment

Working...
                                X