ATTN: BEERMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: BEERMAN

Can you please enlighten me as to the trails that you are referring to in this gem of a post?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=264

Also,
    Are you the Pubic Hair upon the shaft of a washed up wheeler, going green homosexual, that goes by the name of "Mr. David Brill?"
    Perhaps, instead of encouraging the cop calling behavior of some old fart, you should pick a side, either you want to save the tree's or you want to wheel the jeep.
    I personally, am so sick of all of these faggots who are pretending to give a rat's ass as to preserving our environment when sucking the dick of the DEP has gotten you nothing except an entire state of shut down trails.

I'll tell you what, Unless you want to pay for my weekend trips down to Pennsylvania, I'm going to go where I please, and I will deal with consequences of the people whose concern it truly is, the ones who get paid to deal with it.

I hear Honda has a nice hybrid car, Perhaps it's time all of those who encourage Mr. Brill and the man himself, should look into such a thing.

Until then..
    Just put down the beer, Man.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

You do not have to worry about the cops being called on you
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

deep
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        deep
        she said
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          she said
          the hose does not reach the fire
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Okay, A couple more puns. But not before beerman reads. =(

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X