Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever deal with banditt regarding some sort of warranty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well he DOES claim...."metal you can beat on!" give him a call ,hes cool....
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

is the dude back in biz or what? I like my Complete Offroad builder steering.. sew easy. did end up needing poly bushings, got some roll, but don't anymore..

Comment

I can't imagine him giving a warranty on anything. He doesn't make the TRE's and the stretched threads are usually a result of stud being loose or the insert warped under heat. In any case its an offroad part I doubt he would do much.

I know that you are hard on that truck Adam. Don't play coy with me.

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
          coy
          can you not say that word please? it upsets me
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

doing 40-50 mph through RC chasing KOH rigs probably didnt help.

i have both TREs, just gotta get the tube made. I have someone who can make it next week probably, if not I'll find someone else or just weld the jam nuts on.

Comment

I can't imagine him giving a warranty on anything. He doesn't make the TRE's and the stretched threads are usually a result of stud being loose or the insert warped under heat. In any case its an offroad part I doubt he would do much.

truth... its not like he makes those parts of the steering.. he just welds it together...

see wat ya can do.. but dont expect much. i know if i did the steering i would say "NOT MY STEERING, NOT MY PROBLEM"
              Originally posted by Ktmracer419
              some people choose video games
              some choose projects
              some choose welding random things together

Comment

5 minute, 5 mile warranty.

Comment

He works out of his house, his storefront fell through a little while ago. I wouldn't expect to get a "warranty" but if you call him he might work with you. I've seen him around town, hes a really nice guy.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
                  X