Fucked up world we live in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucked up world we live in

Ok, wont make this a real long story, you can read the link if you chose to do so, but this kid i knew for probably 8 years or so, rode on the bus with him to school every day, had classes with, played soccer with him and his younger brother in a Rec league, who I just talked to like a month ago , went out and killed his 18 year old girlfriend, shot her multiple times in the face ( she just graduated HS 2 weeks prior) and then committed suicide. I knew this guy pretty well. What a fucked up world we live in, murdering a girl you dated for 6 months because she dumped you. I might be able to see it happening if it was a couple married for years and years and some crazy shit happens, but 6 months and a stupid teenage relationship? Shits fucked up.

God this ruined my night finding out about this, fucking coward.

The homo

story

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...n_shot_himself

your story link is the photo again, fix dat shit!
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

wtf is wrong with people
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

murder and suicide isn't worth some honky
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

thats terrible
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Yes this is a crazy world we live in, and there are lots of fawked up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

thats crazy man
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

thats horrible

Comment

That is just disturbing and so awful!
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

An awful thing that is....maybe there was more to the story than just a break up? Although his actions were nowhere near justified no matter what the case may have been.
                    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Similar story happened here last year or a few years ago. These fucked up murder cases hit home a lot harder when you know some of the parties involved, even if you just met them in passing.
                      2000 XJ
                      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

emo to the max
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Why did he have to take his girlfriend's life as well? Couldnt he just sit at home and shoot himself?

Shit sucks.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            Why did he have to take his girlfriend's life as well? Couldnt he just sit at home and shoot himself?

Shit sucks.
                            whats worse, well just as bad. is the people who get piss drunk over some honky and drive around like a maniac and run over innocent people they have never met. it could happen to anyone
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                              whats worse, well just as bad. is the people who get piss drunk over some honky and drive around like a maniac and run over innocent people they have never met. it could happen to anyone
                              yeah like that dueshe who rear ended that family last year? Hit em at like 50 while they were stopped. He shoulda picked a nice rock face and splattered himself all over that instead. No sense taking innocent lives just because you wanna off yourself.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X