X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    manswers said drinking lots of beer makes boobs bigger
    I beg to differ.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
      I beg to differ.
      what proof do you have? cuz fred is now a C cup.....and a dumbass. if he ever corrects me again im gonna shank him
      Last edited by Mighty Quine; 07-21-2009, 01:34 PM.
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

you moron. if you were trying to burn me, you quoted the wrong side of the argument.

dumbass.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

what was that?
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

You and I know... and thats all that counts.
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Speaking of Hot wings..................
              Drew knows but for all of you that don't...... tuesday... tonight is all you can eat BONELESS wings!! at the milfrod hoots. i'm pretty sure it's 11.99 and trivia starts at 8. An SiS team trivia team would be pretty schweeet
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                Speaking of Hot wings..................
                Drew knows but for all of you that don't...... tuesday... tonight is all you can eat BONELESS wings!! at the milfrod hoots. i'm pretty sure it's 11.99 and trivia starts at 8. An SiS team trivia team would be pretty schweeet
                driving to CT brb
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

aaahhhh milfordddddddddddddd
                  2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                  J10 project do want.
                  "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Working...
                  X