X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal

this guy has a record of 204-43-8

BORKED
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

That was actually horrific to watch.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

fucking hilarious. he went for a ride!
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

thats a power slam

Comment

Whattya think he broke? twitching like that
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I guess that is what happens when you fight a guy waaaaaaay out of your weight class.

If he broke his neck, he wouldn't be moving. The way he landed, looks like his collar bone, left shoulder blade and ribs took the big hit.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

as soon as i saw he was from cedar falls IA i knew what was gonna happen
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i think he just got the wind knocked outta him. ive seen alotta guys get the wind knocked outta them and they DROP and they start convulsing like theyre having a seizure. its quite scary but idk he may have injured his neck

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

way out of the weight class is right

Comment

He deff dislocated his shoulder, you can see it right after he gets slammed, i know very well how that feels haha
                    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

beejeezuz... he got layed the fuck out!
                      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

holy fuck you are right. his shoulder is way fucked up i almost threw up holy shit

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

haha i like being a big guy

the lil guy is dancin around tryin to be a tough guy and the big guy is just standin there calm thinkin about how he's gonna toss him around hahaha
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                          X