Bush Wacker flares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Wacker flares

i didn't know exactly where to post this but, does any one have a set of cut off style bush wacker fender flares on a 4 door xj? im lookin into a set but wanna know what they will look like
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

you want something. if only there was a section where you could put a list of items that you wanted, and people would let you know they had any.
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

google
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
        i didn't know exactly where to post this but, does any one have a set of cut off style bush wacker fender flares on a 4 door xj? im lookin into a set but wanna know what they will look like
        bushwackers are gross looking and they are brittle. they break when you rub into a tree. get some oem rubicon flairs and make them work
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
          you want something. if only there was a section where you could put a list of items that you wanted, and people would let you know they had any.
          im not looking to buy them from here, just want to see what a set looks like

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

bushwackers suck... they are really brittle and will break. they look like this(shit). i hated them.

oem tj or yj would be ideal. they can be made to fit.

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

yj and tj flares are fuglier on an xj than whackers
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

to each his own.....
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

you have to agree that yj flares look like shit on an xj anyway

tj's arent as bad

Comment

i had a set of 95 yj that i put on and dident look much diff than a tj but tj's do go better ill say that.
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

don't you have a motor mount to snap?

Comment

dont you have some getting over that situation to do...?
                        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

don't you have some ball busting to not take as seriously as you are taking it to do?

Comment

will the tj flares need to be cut and trimed to fit?

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
                              will the tj flares need to be cut and trimed to fit?
                              yes

Comment

Working...
                              X