No announcement yet.

Birthday prank suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol im also thinking if i have the time to do the whole thing where you turn EVERYthing in their office upside down and put it back in the same exact place just facing the other way lololol
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
      Ok so its my boss' 35th birthday next week. ive worked for him since i was 16 and the past few years my friend heather and i have decorated his office and truck. we have saran wrapped, confetti'd, used window chalk, tin foiled, balloned, silly stringed around his truck, under it, in it, his chair to his desk, his computer, his filing cabinets, EVERYthing.

does anyone have any new ideas???? sadly i did a bad job at taking pics of the damage but these are the only ones i have

here you can see some of th saran wrapping we did and the streamers in the ceiling along with the balloons....we also decorated his dog...heh...

This is the same year and what we did to his truck

this is a different year, you can see the saran wrap on the desk and the foil on his white board in the back

and of course this was the FIRST year we did it. we didnt plan it so thats why we just used parking lot cones, paper towels, baby powder, and coupons to clementon park

its next tueday but i have the green day concert so i might have to do it monday night for him to wake up to!!!

ideasssssssssssss go!
      when u plastic wraped it, did u do the doors so he can get in unless he takes it all off or risks the paint wit a knife?
      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

we rain around the truck and then tossed it underneath it lol he wasnt able to get in, he had to cut it off lol
        J10 project do want.

Comment

ONe of my friends at school this past year completely filled their friends room w/ balloons for a prank. You could fill the office or truck w/ balloons.
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
            we rain
            we rain so far awayyeeeyaaayyyyy
            i just rain, i rain all night and day
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
              we rain so far awayyeeeyaaayyyyy
              i just rain, i rain all night and day
              lol thanks sam
              J10 project do want.

Comment

UPDATE

Monday night I go to the park to brainstorm with the ops manager who Im friends with. We decide that the best thing is to take one of those HUGE tubes from one of the slides that seats about 6 people, take everything off his desk, inflate that, and put everything back on his desk. THENNNNN get smaller tubes and fill the rest of his office with them. then more decorations ontop of all that...hehe....the pics dont do it justice but i had to update:

the ops manager rigged up a webcam that ran all night so we could get his reaction in the morning, he still needs to edit it, but ill add that when he gets it on youtube. lol
                J10 project do want.

Comment

Awesome.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Bump a roo

idea hunting again

The night is tomorow night!
                    J10 project do want.

Comment

Give a bunch of hints that something is going to happen, then do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
                      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        Even is gonna get one next year.
                        Sonofabitch!

I missed this first time around.

Comment

Fill his office with baby penguins, all wearing little birthday hats.
                          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                            Sonofabitch!

I missed this first time around.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've always wanted to try this one:

BORKED
                              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                                I've always wanted to try this one:

BORKED

Holy fuck that is fuckin hilarious.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X