Birthday prank suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday prank suggestions

Ok so its my boss' 35th birthday next week. ive worked for him since i was 16 and the past few years my friend heather and i have decorated his office and truck. we have saran wrapped, confetti'd, used window chalk, tin foiled, balloned, silly stringed around his truck, under it, in it, his chair to his desk, his computer, his filing cabinets, EVERYthing.

does anyone have any new ideas???? sadly i did a bad job at taking pics of the damage but these are the only ones i have

here you can see some of th saran wrapping we did and the streamers in the ceiling along with the balloons....we also decorated his dog...heh...

This is the same year and what we did to his truck

this is a different year, you can see the saran wrap on the desk and the foil on his white board in the back

and of course this was the FIRST year we did it. we didnt plan it so thats why we just used parking lot cones, paper towels, baby powder, and coupons to clementon park

its next tueday but i have the green day concert so i might have to do it monday night for him to wake up to!!!

ideasssssssssssss go!
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

fill the cab of the truck with packing peanuts

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

get him a tranny stripper
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        get him a tranny stripper
        That, Sir, is the worst prank ever.

Even is gonna get one next year.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          That, Sir, is the worst prank ever.
          Even is gonna get one next year.

wire a car air bag in his filing cabinet, with glitter and hot sauce on it. you will need a car battery, roughly 5 feet of wire, and 2 paper clips. 1st bend the paper clips so there is roughly an 1/8 sticking up on the short side. 2nd hook the positive battery up to one paper clip and attach that to the filing cabinet. 3rd take the second paper clip attach it to the positive wire on the air bag. 4th set the paper clips so the touch when he opens the drawer all the way. 5th attach wire from negative terminal on air bag to negative battery terminal. 6th sit back and enjoy
          Last edited by Magilla; 07-16-2009, 08:30 PM.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

wow

Comment

Wire the car horn to the windshield wipers and hope it rains
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

take sticky notes and put them all over his car and on top of that put saran wrap then like someone else above said fill the inside of his truck with packing peanuts and let the air out of one of his tires and put a bike tire pump next to it.
                2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

Packing peanuts doesn't bother me. I just drive down the road with the door open. FUCK YOU ENVIRONMENT!
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

someone once lifted my car up onto a lot of yellow pages just enough so my tires were just off the ground making it not so noticeable to someone oblivious like me. when i started it it didn't go and i was confused, wasn't fun at all.

Comment

cant go wrong with ziptie on driveshaft trick
                      dirty30

Comment

ive always wanted to fill someones car with those little bouncy balls
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

find the nearest mental health institute , call them up and see if they have anyone there willing to help you with a birthday prank with your boss. Have them show up to you work with a straight jacket and ask for you boss's name saying there here to pick him up. Bonus points if they show up in the wagon with padded walls. ( its been done before at my job)
                          up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                          eliminator MJ - Sold
                          99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                          Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
                            find the nearest mental health institute , call them up and see if they have anyone there willing to help you with a birthday prank with your boss. Have them show up to you work with a straight jacket and ask for you boss's name saying there here to pick him up. Bonus points if they show up in the wagon with padded walls. ( its been done before at my job)
                            padded rooms are not as fun as they seem. hate to break it to you
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                              Wire the car horn to the windshield wipers and hope it rains
                              That is LAWL funny hahaha
                              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X