some people just shouldn't own cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockReadyXJ View Post
    I just dont under stand what is so hard about driving and the laws/rules of the road. My g/f is a perfectly good driver. Whats so hard to grasp about driving?
    my girl is a very competent driver, but there are friends of hers who should have their licenses removed. One of them was driving us around and i notice smoke coming from the hood, she says she doesnt see anything so i check when we get home, there's oil comin up onto the hood from the engine bay. I open the hood and EVERYTHING is covered in oil. I find that the breather on the bottom of the block was rigged and fell off, causing oil to fly everywhere, i asked if she ever changes the oil, she says yeah, her dad and her put oil in it about every 2 weeks
    dirty30

Comment

Oh my...huge
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

My ex-roomie from last year just came down to see me after getting back to school from going home for the weekend. She told me she totaled her car by hitting the breaks while she was sliding on dirt. That is NOT what you want to do; steer out of it.

Mind you she just had her parents buy here a brand new 09 lancer es because she is a spoiled brat and complained about her old car which was only an 05 cavalier. She speeds and thinks she has to have a fast car and thinks shes a good drive and told us ho w spoiled she was for her parents buying it for her...well i guess karma just came back around.
        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          my girl is a very competent driver, but there are friends of hers who should have their licenses removed. One of them was driving us around and i notice smoke coming from the hood, she says she doesnt see anything so i check when we get home, there's oil comin up onto the hood from the engine bay. I open the hood and EVERYTHING is covered in oil. I find that the breather on the bottom of the block was rigged and fell off, causing oil to fly everywhere, i asked if she ever changes the oil, she says yeah, her dad and her put oil in it about every 2 weeks

Poor Ali
          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
          X