Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

north-east CT - Hate your car ? have it crushed by a monster truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north-east CT - Hate your car ? have it crushed by a monster truck.

Here's the deal, coming up on friday the 24th and saturday the 25th My work is having bigfoot come down. it does 0-60 in 4.9 seconds and will also be crushing some cars.
    Event link http://www.samwibberleytire.com/shop...5&itemId=33838

Firestone Bigfoot Event
    July 24, 2009 - July 25, 2009

We will be showing the Bigfoot all day Friday and Saturday....with a special car crushing event at 1.00pm on Friday and 12.00 noon on Saturday..Admission Free!

You've got to see this TRUCK!--At 5 tons with humongus tractor tires--it can do zero to 60 in 4.9 seconds!! She has 1200 earsplitting horses and what do you think the gas mileage is? Well, at full throttle , she gets 720 feet per gallon. It will be great fun with picture signing by the actual race driver on site. We will be crushing prices as well--all tires on sale along with our mechanical services--All Prices Crushed-- in honor of the BIGFOOT!--See you there.
    Last edited by 1cleantj; 07-24-2009, 09:03 AM.
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Badass if i am free I'll have to stop by!

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
      At full throttle , she gets 720 feet per gallon.
      sounds like my jeep... commuter ftw
      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

I have 2 jeeps you're more than welcome to come pick up. A cherokee and a grand cherokee. Located at 35 route 37 East in sherman ct
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
          I have 2 jeeps you're more than welcome to come pick up. A cherokee and a grand cherokee. Located at 35 route 37 East in sherman ct

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

big foot has arrived, thing sounds good, huge tires come check it out today or tomorrow
              up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
              eliminator MJ - Sold
              99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
              Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Working...
              X