• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

hahahahahah
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i actually knew a guy in florida that had a monster like this. he had to put suicide doors on so you could climb the front tire and get it. such a failboat
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
            i actually knew a guy in florida that had a monster like this. he had to put suicide doors on so you could climb the front tire and get it. such a failboat
            was it a red xj? that rolled on the way down there one trip?
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              was it a red xj? that rolled on the way down there one trip?

actually it was a k5-s10 blazer hybrid
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

my tundra looks like that. rubs when i take turns though so i think i'm going to run 37" mall terrains

I drive a Datsun

Comment

I bet you get some sick flecks outta that! we should stack sometime.
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                    I bet you get some sick flecks outta that! we should stack sometime.
                    look fred your steering is solved
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

better get on the road then huh?
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

i'll bring it up. like my chain limiting straps? they allow 0" of down travel
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

sick mod. i think i need.

Comment

You know it's bad when you have 52" tires and they still look small cause of all the lift you have

Comment

Working...
                            X