Bruno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno

I really don't know what to think as far as this movie. Part of the previews make it seem funny, but after seeing all the gay shit in Borat, this movie looks like it takes it to another level. Borat had it's moments that made me say "what the fuck" but I can't remember anything that made me laugh uncontrolably. I just saw this and found it funny.

While most of those previous cases were from people who had been duped and made to look silly on screen, this one is from a woman who claims that Cohen and his crew physically assaulted her in order to get an emotional response for the camera, and that afterward she passed out, hit her head, and is now confined to a wheelchair. The incident took place at a charity bingo game in Palmdale, CA where she emceed the event, when Bruno started causing a disturbance and using “vulgar and offensive language”. She tried to take the mic back from Bruno, at which point a physical struggle took place, with three cameramen reportedly getting involved in the melee as well.
    http://www.filmjunk.com/2009/06/04/f...orat-lawsuits/

i dont plan on seeing it it looks stupid i hated borat and this looks worse
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Looks stupid, I dont plan on seeing it.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Same as the rest.
        Looks stupid, just like borat.
        I don't plan on viewing either.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

there was a lotttt of hype for this movie, but i really dont think im gonna see it
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i liked borat but i doubt i'm gonna see this. still gotta see tranformers
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I heard that it was not very good
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

still gotta see the hangover
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                  i dont plan on seeing it it looks stupid i hated borat and this looks worse
                  This.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

neither borat or this movie look appealing to me... and just goes to show you how fucktarded everyone is

Comment

Working...
                    X