No announcement yet.

lawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i elect to stay out this mostly because i would just say lets shoot him now, before thousands of my tax dollars pay for this ninja to sit in jail for most of his life.......

wanna stop gang activity and crime...... do it now, this kids only destined for that.

It'll be 2 years before he's up on murder charges for shootin his grandma, the worst part is...... it's the god damn truth.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

most of the thug life kids i come into contact with at the park...their parents are just as bad if not worse. even when the kids arent doing anything, the parents are just shitty. i remember countless times being with kids who were lost and helping them find their parents for an hour or more. and the parents smack the shit out of them and are just like dont you walk away from me again. no thanks for watching my kid for an hour, no oh thank god youre ok.
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

maybe he'll be the next biggie
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

figures that mother fucker would be from around here. fucking high school id cards.
            winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

its fun to do bad things!!!!!! awesome parenting

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                figures that mother fucker would be from around here. fucking high school id cards.
                and what did the guy in the id card do to offend you?
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                  i dunno if the message i was trying to get across wasn't there but i meant the kid is 7, he's gonna be a brat. dont send him to a mental institution because he is being a kid.
                  be it a retarded hood rat kid, but still a kid
                  Clearly my sarcasm overload was just too much for you and your Meter broke.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                  X