Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot wings

What's your flavor in hot wings?

I just ate what I think may be the best wings I have ever had. I have this friend that is like a gourmet cook....and the wing recipe has been changing and getting better in anticipation of a family cookoff coming up....sauce includes three types of pepper - chipolte, some homemade sauce, and tabasco...then there's the garlic...and butter...oh my is it ever awesome!

Im more of the bbq or teryaki flavor person. But i went to BWW a few weeks back and adam got some mango something flavor which was pretty bangin.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

EB's in West Springfield, MA are the best wings ever.
      2000 XJ
      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        EB's in West Springfield, MA are the best wings ever.
        x2..at least their teryaki wings dont taste like ramen.
        Last edited by Mel; 02-07-2009, 07:38 PM.

-Melanie-

Comment

TK's in Danbury.....Amazing! i just came from there. suicide wings baby
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

there are too many places.... however cluck U garlic cheese is amazing....right amount of spice, amount flavor

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              there are too many places.... however cluck U garlic cheese is amazing....right amount of spice, amount flavor
              X2, but those CT newbs have no idea what Cluck U is. I really enjoy medium hooters wings
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

top of the list is jw's tavern here in greenwood lake. the sauce is so good alex gets a side of it and and just drinks it. amazing. then Cluck U's 40% takes second and hooters hot wings are always good. mmmmmm now i want wings
                2 tj's
                3 yj's
                2 xj's
                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

i make a combination of hooters spicy garlic, 3 mile, and daytona using hot as a base and it is absolutely delicious. other than that i just like the traditional hot style buffalo wing sauce like the kind archie moores uses.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i like the sauce that is spicy but kinda sweet at the same time, and when the wings are almost carmelized or something, gewdddddd
                    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                    J10 project do want.
                    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

sliders in berlin has some awesome wings, but the best i have ever had is j. timothys in plainville. get them dirty, the cook em sauce em and cook them again and more sauce, amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                        sliders in berlin has some awesome wings, but the best i have ever had is j. timothys in plainville. get them dirty, the cook em sauce em and cook them again and more sauce, amazing

j. timothys.

/thread.

Comment

I love sliders.

Comment

I'm going to go with BWW's Honey BBQ and seconded by their Asian Zing

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
                              I'm going to go with BWW's Honey BBQ and seconded by their Asian Zing
                              Both are good, tried them both last time i went.

-Melanie-

Comment

Working...
                              X