this is how every hero should be brought home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    ok you say that the politics are fucked up (im not disagreeing), but dont hate the pawn in the game. its a human, that died, have some fucking decency
    How am i being indecent? I didn't egg the fucking hearse or send nasty emails to his family, or even say anything disrespectful about the solder. I'm simply pointing out that i think that there are better ways of using public funds.

I know alot (if not all) of you don't agree with me on this stuff. Just the way i think about things i guess. Being a sociopath isn't illegal.
    Last edited by Ruecifur; 07-12-2009, 02:20 AM.
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

eh the funds would have ben waisted anyways at the pigs being at dunkin donuts. mind as well ahve them do something productive
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

this thread took an unneeded terrible turn.
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

indeed it did

Comment

Wow, you're an asshole. That guy died trying to make your life and the world better and you go and say it wasn't needed? How would there not be war if soilders werent around? Thats the same idea as no guns and there wouldnt be gun violence, but look at England. If there wasnt soilders then we would be speaking German right now. Dont fucking post this garbage.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
              Wow, you're an asshole. That guy died trying to make your life and the world better and you go and say it wasn't needed? How would there not be war if soilders werent around? Thats the same idea as no guns and there wouldnt be gun violence, but look at England. If there wasnt soilders then we would be speaking German right now. Dont fucking post this garbage.
              haha, don't even both fighting Mike. He doesn't Care....much about anything. No one means anything to him, nothing means anything to him, as long as he can wake up in the morning and drink beer and jerk off, he is a happy guy. His level of thinking is based upon him bringing all situations down to a kindergarten level and then trying to rationalize them. That's cool but don't bother changing it.

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
              How am i being indecent? I didn't egg the fucking hearse or send nasty emails to his family, or even say anything disrespectful about the solder. I'm simply pointing out that i think that there are better ways of using public funds.

I know alot (if not all) of you don't agree with me on this stuff. Just the way i think about things i guess. Being a sociopath isn't illegal.

And then 2 Million dollars was spent on Michael Jackson's fucking funeral. Who's funeral was a bit more important in my eyes? Well, it wasn't some fucking black turned white guy that touched children.
              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 07-12-2009, 08:20 AM.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

the thing is...it wasnt the local government that decided to do this and spend any money on it. it was the local people that decided to stand out there which requires extra police.

and those people made the right choice.

i feel like we have another michael crook on our hands.
                J10 project do want.

Comment

oh and phil i x2 about the michael jackson thing lol
                  J10 project do want.

Comment

show me a taxpayer that gets pissed about funding for this, and i show you a house that i personally burn to the fucking ground

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      haha, don't even both fighting Mike. He doesn't Care....much about anything. No one means anything to him, nothing means anything to him, as long as he can wake up in the morning and drink beer and jerk off, he is a happy guy. His level of thinking is based upon him bringing all situations down to a kindergarten level and then trying to rationalize them. That's cool but don't bother changing it.

And then 2 Million dollars was spent on Michael Jackson's fucking funeral. Who's funeral was a bit more important in my eyes? Well, it wasn't some fucking black turned white guy that touched children.
                      First off, Agreed on the MJ thing. I find all funerals stupid. As far as everything meaning nothing to me, you couldn't be further from the truth. I care deeply about alot of stuff other than beer and jerking off (although i do love both of those things). I hardly think that I bring everything to a kindergarten level to rationalize anything. Its just the way i roll. I'm entitled to my opinion, whether you like it or not.

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                      show me a taxpayer that gets pissed about funding for this, and i show you a house that i personally burn to the fucking ground
                      come and fucking try it even.
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I'm entitled to my opinion, whether you like it or not.

Thats because of what that guy did. or any serviceman. funerals are about respect. the guy in the box cant tell whats goin on, but everyone involved in his life can. that guy died for his country, and his country paid him back by showing support to his friends and family. its the least you could do for someone maintaining your rights to bash whoever you want. his choice to SERVE, not to die. no hate, but dont ever disrespect someone who died on duty.
                        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

So...I am so not watching this video as I have a feeling it will make me cry.

I'm staying out of this argument. I just love that SiS is (mostly) so pro-military. Believe it or not guys, it makes me feel better knowing that there are other younger people out there who care about our troops. As corny as it is...thanks.
                          ~*Nica*~
                          Passenger Extraordinaire.

Eggnog anyone?

Comment

h I don't agree with war in general, and without solders there would be no war.
                            this is like saying without guns there'd be no aggression. war/battle has existed since the beginning of time, it doesnt have anything to do with people who put on a uniform.

Solders are killers, trained killers in fact.
                            Correct, some 'soldiers' (not all service members are referred to as soldiers) are trained to kill. That isnt some profound discovery..
                            I feel like if the U.S. was invaded, you would sing a different tune, as its easy to sit back and say this and that with us having the luxury of fighting our battles on foreign soil.
                            I'd rather we have someone trained to fight battle, instead of a bunch of civilians in the street fighting....you dont cancel war by canceling the military.

Look at places like Somalia, they have no rules, no military, and no government, nice place right?

We will never live in some Utopia, and our country will always fight for what we need to exist, whether that be freedom, or resources or what have you. Next time you fill up your Jeep at the pump, thank an Abrams tank for making it all possible.

We have the best military on earth, and by no small coincidence we have one of the best standards of living on earth...and dont even bother comparing it to some country the size of fairfield county thats on some list, because i dont care and it isnt relevant.
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

haha, don't even both fighting Mike. He doesn't Care....much about anything. No one means anything to him, nothing means anything to him, as long as he can wake up in the morning and drink beer and jerk off, he is a happy guy.

Im not saying if that is or isn't mike, but does it seem so wrong to want to live an uninvolved life away from the countries drama?
                              If you want my personal opinion, the thread title is wrong, and soldiers should be brought home alive, not like this.

As far as tax payers money...
                              What is a waste to some people, may not be a waste to others..I doubt every person in that town cared deeply, but at the same time, we don't actually know how that was funded so, until that is out of the bag, this whole argument seems pretty invalid.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Well, none of this should come as a surprise. Mike likes to be a big asshole sometimes. In fact, one time he managed to instigate a fight in a CVS parking lot on Christmas Day with some short, old dude with a cast on his arm. True story.....funny shit.
                                You're a ___________

Comment

Working...
                                X