Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love America

Comment

That is the America I love to see, everyone looking out for each other.
      Amazing
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Definitely moving!
        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Comment

knowing full well that i'm gonna sound like a dick on this one, i see a big waste of public resources on this one. Everyone of those cops is getting paid, perhaps even over time (which is double most of the time), to patrol is event. Lots of taxpayers $$ going down the tubes to give a dead guy a ride.

again i know full well that i'm gonna piss alot of you off with that one, but thats the first thing that came to mind when i watched this
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

wow dude, kinda fucked up. Dude gives his life for his country and you are worried about tax payers money?

sometimes its better to leave some things unsaid
              Last edited by Mike; 07-12-2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                wow dude, kinda fucked up. Dude gives his life for his country and you are worried about tax payers money?
                he enlisted voluntarily. His choice, his consequence. I don't hate on people who are in the military, but its overly glorified. No offence dude, but i completely disagree with the fact that our country is all about supporting our solders. I don't agree with war in general, and without solders there would be no war. Events like this only encourage young kids to join, because solders, particularly dead ones, are thought of as hero's. Solders are killers, trained killers in fact. Kill someone here, you're a murderer. Do it cause your superior tells you, you're a hero. Makes no sense to me.
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                  he enlisted voluntarily. His choice, his consequence. I don't hate on people who are in the military, but its overly glorified. No offence dude, but i completely disagree with the fact that our country is all about supporting our solders. I don't agree with war in general, and without solders there would be no war. Events like this only encourage young kids to join, because solders, particularly dead ones, are thought of as hero's. Solders are killers, trained killers in fact. Kill someone here, you're a murderer. Do it cause your superior tells you, you're a hero. Makes no sense to me.
                  if it was your brother/friend you would have a different opinion
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    im actually hoping my ex gf does get shot over there
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      im actually hoping my ex gf does get shot over there
                      ouch. but i personally dont see how someone can see this video and have anything negative too say
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

cant go to jail for hoping. i will not comment on the video
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

i have friends there and have lost 2 due to these "conflicts" recently. It was their choice to join. I miss them, but selling out my beliefs because of some pain would be a dis-honer to me and them.

Comment

i have friends there and have lost 2 due to these "conflicts" recently. It was their choice to join. I miss them, but selling out my beliefs because of some pain would be a dis-honer to me and them.
                            ok, i respect your beliefs but what does your beliefs have to do with honoring a fallen countrymen ?

Comment

ok, i respect your beliefs but what does your beliefs have to do with honoring a fallen countrymen ?
                              when you believe that we shouldn't be spending the billions of dollars that we have on war, then yes, it definitely does.

Comment

when you believe that we shouldn't be spending the billions of dollars that we have on war, then yes, it definitely does.
                                ok you say that the politics are fucked up (im not disagreeing), but dont hate the pawn in the game. its a human, that died, have some fucking decency

Comment

Working...
                                X