Colors.. which?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PINK!
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I see your jeep almost everyday in brookfield by mountain road. Go black you cant go wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
        so. help me out? Don't wanna look stupid, ya know?

well then you should probably not drive it then.

oh burn.

and I told you what I think. Bright purple. rims and all.

Nan says a dark navy blue would work, and I agree. I think yellow might work on some of the lesser parts like the diffs, but she does not agree. haha.

and damnit Nicole! Orange is mine, I called it! haha
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

they also make gold plate rattle cans
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
            well then you should probably not drive it then.

oh burn.

and I told you what I think. Bright purple. rims and all.

Nan says a dark navy blue would work, and I agree. I think yellow might work on some of the lesser parts like the diffs, but she does not agree. haha.

and damnit Nicole! Orange is mine, I called it! haha
            dude, your pussy was so full of sand tonight.... you took like an hour to change 4 tires... but nvm that.. navy blue might be an awesome option.

Comment

I say black, but im simple
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

my front diff cover is gonna be an obnoxious lime green so i'd say do that..........

i always thought it would be cool to paint the lower control arms skin color and find a way to like airbrush a hand on the end so it looks like theres an arm holding the axle. i think that would be really cool
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  But it is hard to find any other color that looks good with Gray.

Trust me...I know. Black is your only option, unless you want it to look fuckin goofy.
                  I had this crazy drunken dream last night that my black on grey two tone pealed and everything looked like shit.

I would say black as well but maybe OD green could work? I would totally run those diamond plate flares.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

it's kinda funny and kind of not funny that purple is on the other side of the color spectrum....

Comment

With that color i think gloss black would look good on the body stuff and RE silver for the suspension and underbelly.

In a non gay way purple would not look bad with that color for the underbelly stuff, diffs links etc.

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                      my front diff cover is gonna be an obnoxious lime green so i'd say do that..........
                      WTF why is it that i did that and now everyone is copying me. I saw it once a very long time ago and now everyone is doing it.
                      Last edited by Kyle; 02-08-2009, 12:47 PM.
                      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

are you going to leave that plastic cladding on the bottom of the doors or will you peel that off?
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                          are you going to leave that plastic cladding on the bottom of the doors or will you peel that off?
                          I recommend leaving that stuff unless your armoring it. The newer xjs its easy to take off but on that old style trim its hard to remove the tape.
                          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

we did my friend's 91 a few months ago. Eraser wheel FTW
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Why not do a blurple color if you like the navy or purple kinda like the plum color Lindsay's TJ is

Comment

Working...
                              X