Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think im going to sell it.

Comment

yeah bryan I would paint that thing. You can get some single stage paint for dirt cheap and it will look 10x better.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

I thought about painting it but it looks alot better now that its washed. Im just goin to sell it. I really dont need 4 jeeps.

Comment

damn my parents get mad when there is a spare set of tires in the yard behind the garage.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
            Well my dad drives one, one is at work, one in garage, and the other I drive.

sounds necessary. what are the specs on the new MJ? i cant see the pics
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              Not post about it in the Shenanigans forum mimicking JeepinJosh.
              93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
              90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
              95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

Paint can really change things though. My friend bought one for $300 about a year ago. It was pretty rusty, we fixed most of the exterior rust and replaced a door but the thing had issues. You needed 3 keys for it, one for passenger's door one for driver's door and one for ignition and it had a habit of killing batteries. We painted it with $80 paint and he sold it for $1300. Just something to think about.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Depends if caleb buys it. Hes coming to look at it tommarow.

Comment

Working...
                  X