Anyone know any good camping in VT,NH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any good camping in VT,NH

Looking for some place to take the jeep and go camping..anyone know any good places to go like state forests or anything..i cant get anywhere on the net..just campgrounds
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Green Mountains/White Mountains area's both have lots of spots! White Mountains area in NH is beautiful and has lots of places! Sorry don't have any links for you though!
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

bear brook state park in NH
      98 XJ 4.5 32inch cooper STT DC-1 black KC daylighters 4.10s

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

Go to a camp spot in Dorset. it's pretty nice and about 1/2 hr from anything you want.

Comment

Just got back from VT for vacation. There were a shit ton of campers up there traveling so im assuming theres got to be a lot of good campgrounds. In fact i saw one that we passed on route 2 called sugarland campground i believe. It looked relatively nice from what i could see off the highway.
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Northstar Campground in NH. one of the coolest most laid back places, weve known the owner for years and have a blast everytime we go up there.
            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

hey thanks ill check all that out
              98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Mount Monadnock in New Hampshire...right outside Keene, NH.
                88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
                  Mount Monadnock in New Hampshire...right outside Keene, NH.
                  Thats a good spot to camp. If you need anything the city of keene has almost anything you'd need and you can still "get away" up at the camp ground.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
                  X