RIMZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are ugly
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

SS silverado rims. go

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i used to run black american racing rt-S classic black 5 spoke style

sold them to a local and these are how they look on his truck (lowered)
        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
        eliminator MJ - Sold
        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

20" tires are not that bad price wise. There are people on my gm forum that bought a set of say a 305/50R20 (32/12 or so) for about 500 out the door at there local tire shop. Cooper makes some 20" sizes of some decent tires for cheap. However, that is for more road going LT tires but they will most likely last over 45K miles. they are going to get expensive when you look into the aggressive tires, as it does with every other rim size.

btw look into joining up at gmtruckclub.com. Dan and I have been there a while, a lot of good info and people on there
          Last edited by Pedro; 07-08-2009, 11:14 PM.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

www.fullsizechevy.com is a great site for gm trucks, all mod's/tuning etc lots of info. same with www.gmfullsize.com www.performancetrucks.net also good.

Gm trucks come from the factory seriously de-tuned , i'd reccomend a nelson performance tune and see how much difference you get. My 4.3L silverado can spin first then a little of second with the tune I got from him
            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              SS silverado rims. go
              humm....... do like

thanks for all the ideas and input guys
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

SS rims or the 20s.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

saw these today. they are a 17x9 American Racing Vice ATX with Teflon. thought they were kinda cool.

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                  X