Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90x

Discuss...

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

shits built
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

trying to cut weight or tone up?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

im downloading the dvds right now

im trying to do a lifestyle change that will benefit me all around... i have a beer gut but i have muscle mass. i would liek to drop the gut (or just flatten it a little) and tone up
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

coke?
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

i dotn have a fantastic heart as it is and i dont have that much disposable income. the idea was weighed out though

Comment

talk to ruecifur hes a personal trainer
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

wanna do a metabolism swap? Mines really fast, you can eat terrible food all day and not gain a pound. I think I'd look good with a beer gut anyhow.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

You will never be so sore in your life as you will when you do p90x. Just wait until you get to the plyometrics dvd. You won't be able to walk for a week.
                  06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                    You will never be so sore in your life as you will when you do p90x. Just wait until you get to the plyometrics dvd. You won't be able to walk for a week.
                    thats what i've herd

Comment

Hope you like pushups and pull ups.

Comment

Grab some free weights and a pull up bar. I`ve been doing that on the ship and its awesome. Gotta be able to stand the dude who does it though, he makes me want to punch my computer.

Grundlepunch, can I grab the downloads from you at some point? I only have two vids on my computer.
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Don't know much about P90x or what your eating/drinking habits are but stay away from beer, liquor, soda, iced teas, basically just drink water, watch your portions, check out and read labels on things you eat. Check out bodybuilding.com there is a lot of good information on there! Cardio is very important as well! Good luck, don't give up!!!!
                          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

i went from 290 to 230 in about 8 months so far... my diet consist of 2 scoops strawberry whey protein in the morning, plenty of water throughout the day, normally sandwich /some chips for lunch (small bag) and then normal dinner just not alot. I used to run/walk 2 miles a day also, not so much anymore. I have a very active job so I easily burn more calories then I take in. I do drink the light blue lo-carb (low carb and sugar) occasionally to get my fix in. by the end of this year I should be 200lbs or so, which would be about the lowest i want to go.
                            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                            eliminator MJ - Sold
                            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

The only kicker with P90x is you need to buy yourself a set of free weights and those can be costly. I bought a set of Bowflex Selectech 955 weights for $350 shipped to my house for free from sports authority and it came with a free stand. Thats a sick deal considering if you look into it the stand itself is $100. The stand will also save you the hassle of breaking your back by having to bend over every time you need to change the weights. The weights go from 5 lbs to 55lbs. The only exercise I really ever needed anything even close to 55 lbs were some of the back exercises.

Comment

Working...
                              X