No announcement yet.

The SIS "spotted" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait how did you figure out it was me? the Clayton sticker and then asking matt if he works with a guy that drives a sweeeet ass jetta?

Comment

• Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
      wait how did you figure out it was me? the Clayton sticker and then asking matt if he works with a guy that drives a sweeeet ass jetta?
      LOL you nailed that surprisingly well
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• i'm also fairly sure i looked retarded coming out of the DD. i was still half asleep and fucked up from the fiberglass resin fumes i'd been breathing for the past 40min or so since it was cold and i didn't roll all my windows down. got damn sub box it taking way too long and my car stinks hahah.

Comment

• hahaha...no worries. i was half asleep too. i was stopping there to get monster. LOL
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Probably not an SIS member but Tuesday around 5:30 I saw some hottie (no not zullo) in a maybe flat black MJ, or just beat and faded black. I was coming off I-95 onto 34 going through that first stoplight shit show intersection. I've been seeing a lot more MJs lately, most in really shitty condition though

Comment

• Anyone drive a black jetta with a Clayton sticker on the rear window?

Comment

• That's Sardo

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Sardowned!
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I call him the Sardozer, plowin' bitches left and right.

It's a bro name.
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• HAHAHAHA. Where was I seen again?

Comment

• Rt 34

Whats with the black smoke your car vomits with each shift

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Anyone drive a black jetta with a Clayton sticker on the rear window?
                          read the posts on this page.
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Rt 34

Whats with the black smoke your car vomits with each shift
                            ROLLIN' COAL, BRAH.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• It's a TDI (diesel) that I've done some work to, injectors, exhaust, turbo, IC system, tune, and other what nots. I don't think I even got on it, that was just my casual driving.

Comment

• old vid from September 2010 on my first TDI after i got back from a 11,000 mile random "i'll drive to AZ then FL" road trip i did. a custom "shameful fabrication" 2.5in straight exhaust and a set of injectors i threw in 2hrs before the 3 pulls at the dyno day. clutch was spanked after just 40 miles with them in. no tune or anything either haha.
                                made 124hp @ 4100rpm and 206tq @ 1900rpm at the wheels and still got 45MPG. till i got hit by a dump truck on I-90 in mass a month later
                                worst part was that i had one of those stick figure guys bent over getting fucked by the gas pump sticker on it clayton had made back then.... never found another one.
                                <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=429396938211" width="720" height="1280" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                                Last edited by sardo_67; 08-08-2013, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X