No announcement yet.

The SIS "spotted" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a black xj on 33s at least, 3 inches of lift at least, two roof lights on route 6 in killingly about half hour ago. There was a silver wrangler like 5 lenthgs behind it lifted on 33s with a hi lift on the Hood.
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

• who was in the red mustang gt vert waving at me like an idiot the other day? looked like josh fields
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
        who was in the red mustang gt vert waving at me like an idiot the other day? looked like josh fields
        Josh Fields was giving said driver head right?
        HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
        OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

• no new posts in a while

saw a black or blue not sure it was dark xj about 4.5 lift 32/33 sis sticker on back right window you where turning to go down 139 off of rt80 and i was going straight on rt80 yesturday about 6ish

Comment

• in before Nicole and Kawartneyneyigh
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
              no new posts in a while

saw a black or blue not sure it was dark xj about 4.5 lift 32/33 sis sticker on back right window you where turning to go down 139 off of rt80 and i was going straight on rt80 yesturday about 6ish
              Armand, probably.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• i saw yo momma drivin da city bus last week
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Saw a Lifted xj 97+ in Naugatuck this morning. lifted, the whole ordeal, with a cowl hood, some sort of blue i believe. Anyone on here? i see it quite often

Comment

• Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
                    no new posts in a while

It was Dizzy prolly.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• i actually saw a white xj on rt 8 today. marine corp stickers, white, mid 90's, 4 inchs of lift, trimmed, and 33's
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• was not armand. dizzy more likely than not he lives off rt80 right out the other side of 139 nick.
                        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

• I try and avoid you people on the road as much as possible.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            I try and avoid you people on the road as much as possible.
                            people prob dont recognize you in the carolla

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Camry* and I only drive that when the Jeep is broken.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                                Camry* and I only drive that when the Jeep is broken.
                                sorry

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X