• Show
Clear All

• some random pics

my new bmx bike I just built

little kids bike and big kids bike

molly

having fun on soem snowy logging trails

sami has iroks now

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

where the KM2's??????????
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

What's the set-up on the sammy? I'm gonna guess toy axles and spoa? Me and my pops are gonna lifting our samurai this summer
      dirty30

Comment

Hey dana, are you running the windjammer/bikini set up on your TJ? I was thinking about doing this for ease of use instead of getting a new top cuz my back windows are all ruined.. how is it in the winter.. crank the heat and you are fine? lot of wind come in?
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

no more crawlers??? i want details
          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
          some people choose video games
          some choose projects
          some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
            Hey dana, are you running the windjammer/bikini set up on your TJ? I was thinking about doing this for ease of use instead of getting a new top cuz my back windows are all ruined.. how is it in the winter.. crank the heat and you are fine? lot of wind come in?
            Get the sealed cab setup.
            Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

molly is cute!
              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
              J10 project do want.
              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by RockReadyXJ View Post
                Get the sealed cab setup.
                that defeats the purpose of me wanting just the bikini and windjammer

Comment

Like the bikes. lol
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Burrrrrrrrrr, is all i have to say with a tj and unsealed cab in winter.
                    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Ive had my back windows off all winter, its really not that bad

Comment

I did soft tops bikini windjammer and tonneau last winter and I just wore a jacket and was cool..

Comment

Gimme info on the bmx bike. It looks like it has a Snafu rear tire and S&M Slam Bars. What frame, cranks, forks and rims ar those?
                          88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

i just run a safari top (its longer and gives you more drip/rain coverage, and the wind jammer is fine. i run it all winter 0 problems, just wear a good jacket. my biggest thing is the safari top stretching out with a lot of rain so it droops.

the sami has quite but done to it. and andy the 39" crawlers are going on his jeep flat fender that he is building, they were never intended for the sami, he jsut ran them for the f of it. its more stable and turns better with the iroks and they work better in the snow too.

yes molly is a cutie

bmx bike: s&m slam bars and race stem, sunday second wave frome and fork. profile casset rear wheel hollow 14mm chomo axle 48 spoke w/ 9 tooth driver big city rim. front is a g-sport hub 36 spoke with big city light front wheel. bike is crazy light and real strong, its crzy how bmx tech has come along in 3 years. do you ride steve?
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I used to ride a lot but I havent in a few years. My last bike was a Jamie Bestwick signature model XL GT frame, S&M bars, Odyssey race forks, 175 cranks and stem, Kink sprocket, Pergrine 36's with sealed flip/flop hubs, Knob Jobs and Standard pegs. I started riding dirt when I was younger but moved on to parks.
                              88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Working...
                              X